Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boxing...

Discussion on Boxing... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boxing...

Hi!

Is safe bots as UDObot or BoxyBot when I update code of honey boxes after all starts of botting?

Sorry for my english...
Old 08/25/2011, 13:24   #2

No.
BoxyBot could be safe, but UDOBot to 100% not!
You will get Ban after some days
Old 08/25/2011, 13:28   #3

if you whant some thing like UdoBot then ty biobot
Old 08/25/2011, 13:31   #4

any bot based on c, c++, VB even DOS programs can be detected. *L* don't care what they profess or who professes it.
Think this way kids, if it does not release memory well DO scan engine will detect it then they will stage you and manually run a script to see what is human and what is not. Also bots see things out side the scope of normal vision and can do things not humanly possible. Start to program go back to basics and learn.
Old 08/25/2011, 13:36   #5

I use udobot and I change every hours their honey boxes code and md5 code.
Result: Banned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dual boxing on the same PC?
11/09/2011 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
I used to dual box with 2 PC's but my laptop, for some reason, won't load shaiya any more. By any chance can someone create a multi-client that wont "freeze" when switching between the two windows? So when I put one on auto-follow, I can switch to the other and it will still follow, even though it is minimised?? I'm not sure if this is possible, but if you can work this out then let me know. Cheers :D
World's first boxing movie in 3D coming in 2012: "Tag Team Boxing"
07/22/2011 - Movies & Series - 2 Replies
for fans of boxing and 3D movies: World's first boxing movie in 3D coming in 2012: "Tag Team Boxing". See first teaser in German released just a few days before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVS5O7e16aE
Need L2 ru boxing client
10/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hello , can anyone tell me how to open more then 1 client? Any programs or something working on ru global? Please share the link or upload ,only trusted people , I will not download from the strangers or etc.
dual-boxing
02/02/2009 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
how to dual-boxing in 9dragons? please :)
Boxing
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Think, from when you start out as a level 1, all the way up only using boxing! I'd go with using a tro because they have the most hp, and since it will probley take longer to kill, i'd be hell trying to level up, though a warrior could be good with superman, but you can't use a sheild without a weapon...or can you? Anyway, if you do try it, the big thing is asking if you should used all fixed equip(so you get more attack and def from items) or using -5%/-3% stuff.... It's be hard to...