Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How safe is WP?

Discussion on How safe is WP? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How safe is WP?

What do you guys think - how safe is WP.
I mean the antistealth script for example?
Old 08/17/2011, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
60-80%
Old 08/17/2011, 22:50   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0beny0o View Post
60-80%
As you're a very good friend of old_friend you shouldn't say what do you think, because it's all about money man ). no offence, really

one more thing, in this case, how safe it's kerkava, and why? ... and why WP only 60-80 %. if you sustain something, give some reasons...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 22:51   #4

If you really want to be banned, you can use WP... It is not safe!
Old 08/17/2011, 22:53   #5

elite*gold: 30
WP safe depends on what scripts are you using and how often do you updated them (like cleaner).. its true that many of the WP scripts does not need to update..
Old 08/17/2011, 22:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghorkov View Post
If you really want to be banned, you can use WP... It is not safe!
how do you know its not safe you dont even know that you just saw many people saying its not safe so you say its not safe -_-

edit * and if wp is not safe say an reason why its not safe and if you say one of the reasons like every one says then i think you are just hypocritical

greetz zeth
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/17/2011, 23:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERZETH View Post
how do you know its not safe you dont even know that you just saw many people saying its not safe so you say its not safe -_-

edit * and if wp is not safe say an reason why its not safe and if you say one of the reasons like every one says then i think you are just hypocritical

greetz zeth
finally somebody who thinks...
you idiots, if WP scripts would be unsafe, people would spam my thread "f$#k you, i got banned!!! X( " but things are going different.

p.s: i'm using WP for more than 10 mounths, and untill now just one account got 1 captcha (on old system method). only WP and Kbot...

I'm not trying to lie you, if I would want you to get banned I wouldn't spend so much time for developing / explaining and so on...
If you think it's unsafe, go eat BP's muffin', I don't care
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/17/2011, 23:11   #8

Yeah, I've been using it too in the last month (including jumping to ???) and just asking if somebody got banned for only using it/with kbot or ibot...
Please don't make posts like "ITS NOT SAFE" or "ITS SAFE", say why, and if not safe, did you get ban or something etc...
Old 08/17/2011, 23:13   #9

but i think that the most people (who say they are banned or they say its unsafe) didnt know how the wp scripts are working
Old 08/17/2011, 23:22   #10

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
I use WP every day for over 1 year
no bann
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2011, 23:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notears View Post
Yeah, I've been using it too in the last month (including jumping to ???) and just asking if somebody got banned for only using it/with kbot or ibot...
Please don't make posts like "ITS NOT SAFE" or "ITS SAFE", say why, and if not safe, did you get ban or something etc...
You want I to explaing why WP scripts are safe?! Easy...)
For ex., for antistealth, there are some packets for cloacked players, and if something would be worng (about the packets) the script wouldn't work anymore, but it wouldn't became unsafe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERZETH View Post
but i think that the most people (who say they are banned or they say its unsafe) didnt know how the wp scripts are working
exactly...

I'm asking here for underground people, which are serious people, just write here if you have used WP scripts and after you had problems...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 23:26   #12

ITs VERY Safe depending on how to you use it. If you follow roscatels guide and use his pack and not be greedy you wont get ban. Updating the cleaner is very importent
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2011, 23:31   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
finally somebody who thinks...
you idiots, if WP scripts would be unsafe, peoples would spam my thread "f$#k you, i got banned!!! X( " but things are going different.

p.s: i'm using WP for more than 10 mounths, and untill now just one account got 1 captcha (on old system method). only WP and Kbot...

I'm not trying to lie you, if I would want you to get banned I wouldn't spend so much time for developing / explaining and so on...
If you think it's unsafe, go eat BP's muffin', I don't care
Hey sweetie, if WP is that safe what r u saying, why people are still buying Kbot / Kerkava?? There are the same functions which are in WP tools too... ?

cheers
Old 08/17/2011, 23:36   #14

Quote:
Hey sweetie, if WP is that safe what r u saying, why people are still buying Kbot / Kerkava?? There are the same functions which are in WP tools too... ?

cheers
Because they eather dont know about it OR they because there are alot of sweet talkers that get ppl to buy kbot.

If you see and do as Roscatel shows in his video properly you will not get ban!
You need to be responsible to though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 23:43   #15

Quote:

cheers
Think a bit. What has to do kbot with WP scripts ?!

And for something like WP vs. Kerkava, for me WP is much better because it has more options... I think WP is for smart peoples, so not for begginers. It's so easy to set proxy server for kerkava and then play... that's why peoples buy kerkava, in fact, kerkava hasn't so much functions:
[*] if you can't combine RSB + x4 manually your a noob player (anyway, there is a WP script for this too...)
[*] no vacuum...
etc.