Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DO white screen...

Discussion on DO white screen... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DO white screen...

Heyy all,, got problem with bigpoint sites lol

in opera browser u got that little key left above so u dont have to fill in urser info... wel i clicked it like 20 times lol donno why.. but after that it wont load again.. Get white screen

Does anyone has an idea how long this should take to get back into website?

' i try to login to much time at one minut so it kicked me out of server for a period of time but does someone know how long this take"s"?

PROBLEM SOLVED)
CHANGED SERVER ADRES IN SERVER.

\close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kerkava problem white screen
07/11/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
hey! just tried to instal kerkava on a friend"s computer I did the same as what i did on my computer. here it works and there it doesnt work... when i click dark orbit start --> it give"s me in adres balk about:blank white screen.. and keeps loading:) when i delete proxy configuration i had to make for the kerkava to work it can login but the kerkava doesnt work then.
Ständig white screen ..
03/06/2011 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 4 Replies
Kann mir einer dabei helfen diesen withe screen weg zu bekommen ich hasse des so will endlich zocken -.- pls help
white screen preoblem
08/17/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
who can fix it to me ? http://img697.imageshack.us/i/screenshot123u.jpg/ http://img517.imageshack.us/i/screenshot019up.jpg /
Jflyff white screen error
11/12/2006 - Flyff - 3 Replies
So ive been to every forum bveen to this one no help been having this problem for about 3 months now everyday i try to fix it it just doesnt work. I want to play jflyff but i cant everytime i load it up i get a white screen and a loadscript error. Now someone said that it was ram but i have 1 gig and i can play eflyff great! this is my error log 2006/11/11 06:42:28 LoadString: character.txt.txt 2006/11/11 06:42:28 LoadString: character.txt.txt