Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kBot Problem

Discussion on kBot Problem within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question kBot Problem

Mein kBot bleibt bei "geting user infos" hängen bekommt er Sicherheitsupdate?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kbot Problem
07/31/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
hallo, ich probiere es schon seid einer stunde, ich gehen auf dne grünen fail und drücke register, ich mache mir ein account bei jabber und gebe die daten im kontorllzentrum ein, dann drücke ich auf refresh aber es passiert nichts. es steht immer da offline was soll ich tun?
Problem with my acc [ Used kBot ]
07/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Welcome. From about an hour I have a problem with logging in to your account cz1. It logs into your account, browser mozilla firefox 5; p (do not know if this is something to do if a previously normal logs), show the servers, I click the server and the Czech Republic ... nothing. Certainly the account is not banned because it had no ban, warning, error during login was 13 and throws me on the side of Browser hry - Bigpoint p. Something is being done if I banned? The only bot is what I used Kbot...
Kbot-Problem
06/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hey guys,i go to kbot,i open it and i go to login in my account on int13.Then it takes the server,but on info it says error.I dont know why,maybe is because i open global europe 7? thx :)
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro
04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl KBot no gg 8euro Kbot gg 18euro Krekava 180days 12euro