Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Programing - Help me =D

Discussion on Programing - Help me =D within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programing - Help me =D

Hello everyone, I come here to ask you some advice, because I am entering in the programming, but do not know much about her, I know a few things CSS and HTML, however I want to delve into the branch, would have the opportunity to start with you here in forum?
where to start and how to create a bot, know what I have to pick up the game and I can create = D

First I would like some tips on how I can do a basic program to show the mini-map as the kbot and the iBOT, so try and build a little like a bad bot with different Fucus

How you would help me in this process?

also like to know if it is possible to make a Java program similar to the ibot in Eclipse, or not, if not possible what program would be possible to do something like

Thanks to all who cooperate
Nuno_xD
Old 08/15/2011, 01:12   #2

elite*gold: 2
here is a link to the source code of udobot which is now a detectable bot.

i hope you can learn something from this.
good luck!
Old 08/15/2011, 01:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
thanks for help =D
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help programing
04/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Helo all, I em using STEAL SERVER PACK and POWERSOUCECO And have some qeustions First of all somwan can help me with this error in c# When i em compiling It says some of the codes are not decleared like: DataBase So i cant compile Thats the most important of all pls help me TY alot
Help Programing
03/31/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all, I have some qeustions I em new in here (Programing) And got this problem When i edit etinities.cs in powersource co (StealSerer pack) and save it open up my game And test my edits nothing happen Bv. i edit drop rate and start game evrything is just the same
[Programing] what is the best programing launguage
10/31/2010 - CO2 Programming - 19 Replies
hi i am willing to learn a new programming launguage to create bots witch i will post for free useing so if you can please tell me what is the best one to learn i will start learning it as soon as possible i allready know a bit about VB
new to programing
12/20/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
first of all, i want to thank you all for the help you got me from other threads. now i would like to ask something... no i don't want bots or hacks made from anyone... i just want a little advice in something. to know about programing a bypass for gameguard or to make a bot which programs, coder or programing books i should look to?? i mean, should i look for auto it to make a bot? should i try c++ programing? if theres someone who could help me with knowing more about programing...
Help for Programing a bot
04/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, i want to make a bot for CO, but i need some help. I don't know if it's better to take the packets that send conquer server, and manipulate it; or find the memory address and change the values when i need it. Well, in addition, i have a question. Always the system assigned the same memory address for the game? For example, if i use the "odbg", and i find that the memory address for the player name is "x", always "x" have the player name? Well, i need some help. I don't need that...