Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WP showing treasures coordinates

Discussion on WP showing treasures coordinates within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WP showing treasures coordinates

Hello,

Found on DO-utils.net
Download here:

It shows the coordinates of treasures with a window in the game

It's a WP script, learn how to use here:

or

Enjoy.

PS: Doesn't need virustotal, it comes from Do-utils..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2011, 22:40   #2

elite*gold: 10
Be careful since now ive seen some treasures that my partners without the script coudnt see.(not all of them)
Old 08/14/2011, 22:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by linderot View Post
Be careful since now ive seen some treasures that my partners without the script coudnt see.(not all of them)
Taken by someone before you went on it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW to make the Lv. showing ..
02/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey evrey one .. can any 1 tell me how to make players see other playrs lvl and own lvl ? example. . http://www6.0zz0.com/2011/02/11/15/643845926.jpg
[Aeria] EXP Showing as %
10/13/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Heya im playing arround with the EXP to try to find the values I need per level. Current level 010E15C4 Current EXP 010E15CC God Level 010E15C8 God exp 010E15D0
Models not showing
06/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
When I "try" to add a new weapon into my client, it doesn't show. The icon shows but not the model.. Why is this happening? xD (If thread already exists, my bad, I can't use search function as efficiently as I would like to ;) )
Showing TQ what's up
07/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
This might not be the best place to post it, but I know a lot of people go through this sole section so it'd get a lot of views. A lot of people here also think the same way I do so I figured it'd be a good place. Better than on official CO since they like deleting threads. The post is such: The goal is to stop playing CO until TQ realizes they can't let shit like this slide and act like nothing happened. When is enough enough? What will it take for you to finally take action? If...
showing +X's?
01/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Sry if this has been asked before, i couldnt find anything on the subject >.< Is it possible to edit a file somewhere to show drops on the ground like +1, +2, +3, etc as you can to make it show Supers , elites, etc?