Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The "Rambler" Server

Discussion on The "Rambler" Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
The "Rambler" Server

Ok, i heard of this new server but it is Russian. However would this server be safer to bot on as its not powered by Bigpoint? So it will take longer to update? Or am i wrong? Thanks.
Old 07/26/2011, 16:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Rambler is a russian Internet Portal which also runs sites like vkontakte which is some sort of a russian facebook (i guess). But since the Darkorbit Sourcecode was made completely by Bigpoint, Rambler will only have the same Server and Client and Rambler will also receive Updates etc.
Old 07/26/2011, 16:48   #3

when i botting on rambler server can i be banned?
Old 07/26/2011, 16:50   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Yes...you can be banned. And from what i seen its alot more stricter in "Banning people" however i dont know how good they are at catching them
Old 07/26/2011, 16:55   #5

Server is nothing special. Not like Garena, all actual updates are also on this Server. I guess the User count varies somewhere between 1,5k and 3k (It was like 2,6k now). There are also summer games (how ironic, summer games in russia.). Nothing varies. It shows up as Ru2.