Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Push with hotspot Wi-fi

Discussion on Free Push with hotspot Wi-fi within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Free Push with hotspot Wi-fi

I wondered if I could use my wifi hotspot in order to push the on my other network.

Since both the network have a different IP address there is no risk that I get ban, no?
Old 07/19/2011, 10:37   #2

elite*gold: 6
no not reale (different ip)
then you use we same pc can you get a ban
Old 07/19/2011, 10:38   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
there is no risk !
I made something like that and nothing bad happens yey :P
Old 07/19/2011, 10:45   #4

elite*gold: 0
the Ip was diferent look : and

« Kbot | resoruces »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]How to Use Anchor Free VPN Hotspot Shield
10/23/2010 - Tutorials - 4 Replies
Deutsch/German Hallo liebe Elitepvper Community da es in letzter Zeit viel um Internet Anonymität im Internet geht dache ich,ich mach mal wieder ein Tutorial das euch hilft mit diesem Thema klar zu kommen und euch Programme zeigt die euch dabei eine sehr große Hilfe sein können. Was brauch ich:
Hotspot VPN IP Changer.
01/22/2010 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Hotspot shield is a VPN and some of you are like "whats that.?" A VPN is a Virtual private network basically it will change your IP it is off a list of known server ips there are quite a few in this toy. rated best free vpn around, this is not a browser or some torrent thing. this will change everything say if your banned from forums vent soldier front anything that is an ip ban. wen you install you should see this.
Hotspot VPN IP Changer.
01/22/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hotspot shield is a VPN and some of you are like "whats that.?" A VPN is a Virtual private network basically it will change your IP it is off a list of known server ips there are quite a few in this toy. rated best free vpn around, this is not a browser or some torrent thing. this will change everything say if your banned from forums vent soldier front anything that is an ip ban. wen you install you should see this.
Hotspot VPN IP Changer.
01/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hotspot VPN IP Changer.
01/22/2010 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies