Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti stealth

Discussion on Anti stealth within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Anti stealth

Hello i just tried to do galaxy gates when there are kristallin with anti stealth but when it's finished the kristallins repeared ... normaly the sibelons should be appear ... someone can explain me or say me what can i do to repair it .. or a download link
Thank you sorry for my english
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2011, 03:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
I think this bug doesnt work anymore. And i think with antistealth its unsafe ?
Old 07/19/2011, 06:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
the AS bug has been fixxed and yes you can get ban form useing it but not at 1st

Tags
anti stealth, darkorbit, gg, kristallin, sibelom

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]Anti Invisible & Anti Stealth Exploit - PK2
08/24/2015 - SRO Coding Corner - 113 Replies
Anti Invisible part 1 of 2(skill 1 level 1-6) Hello E*PvP Members, In this tutorial I will show you how to be able to see players under Invisible First, you need these tools http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9651/damnyousifu au1.png -Pic changed as Sifu requested 1.PK2 Tools v2.0 by Drew Benton(aka pushedx) is needed to export/import files from media.pk2 2.Text editor(WordPad for example)
iPatcher 2.0 - A lifetime Anti-Invisible & Anti-Stealth
10/05/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 97 Replies
Hello elite members, I've realized what mistake I've made when i posted the tutorials for anti-invisible & Anti-stealth on 0x33,it's not that what you think,i love 0x33,but no one have said "Thank you Webber for your tuts" they just leak ,redo and put their own credits. Today,I'm glad to introduce a new,small and tiny software that does absolutely the same as my tutorial which is also posted on elitepvpers.com http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1089/newbitmap imagefr4.jpg Why is...