Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Secret For Ban Immunity

Discussion on The Secret For Ban Immunity within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/13/2011, 13:52   #16

elite*gold: 120
mal im ernst wer braucht nen bot wenn er 1000€ in das game investiert ? ...

bots sind eher dafür da, dass man weniger investiert ! XD
Old 07/13/2011, 14:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
you never safe from ban but useing secure bots like ibot and kbot u got less chance and your very secure.

simple answers is dont bot 24hrs on bots and use with logic and don't over kill it like bot 24/7 as you risk losing it or getting capture losing a lot on it and can lead to perm ban of account. Who knows all i know is don't bot 24 hrs a day and am sure ull be fine. they do run scripts and stuff to capture botters but i don't think many get banned using paid ones such as kbot and ibot
Old 07/13/2011, 15:39   #18

elite*gold: 74
**FAIL**dont listen to this %^&#.
I spent 150e got ban anyway
Old 07/13/2011, 16:04   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazistdaz View Post
WRONG, Dude

did this steps on my very first ACC, spent about 50 Euro in total and got a ban

so what ??

If they catch you, you will be kicked ***. No matter how much and how long you spent.

And it does not count, if you are NOT banned by today or not.

chance to be catched, while botting, is there everytime

LoL
Wrong. A paying costumer is always a good costumer.. Send a text message to buy uri every mega and I can promise you that you will not be ban.

and IF you do Msg me.
Old 07/13/2011, 18:14   #20

just box for 8-10 hrs kill npc for 30 mins stop bot for 2 hrs and bak to boxing simple and safe
Old 07/13/2011, 18:45   #21

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol_asad View Post
just box for 8-10 hrs kill npc for 30 mins stop bot for 2 hrs and bak to boxing simple and safe