Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found new BUG for Underground^^

Discussion on Found new BUG for Underground^^ within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found new BUG for Underground^^

Hi,

guys today I found a really great bug. Am really happy and proud of myself.
I don't want to say too much because I am aware that bigpoint (better i call them bugpoint) is watching us all

I want to to share this bug, but not with all. Maybe a trusted user from the unterground board can contact me an we can talk about that.

German:

Hi,

zufällig habe ich heute einen ziemlich guten (um nicht geil zu sagen) BUG in DO gefunden. Ich will nicht zu viel dazu sagen, da ich weiß, dass es BigPOint so Wind davon bekommt und ich den Bug natürlich lange ausnutzen möchte.

Eventuell kann sich jemand vom Underground Forum bei mir melden und wir können darüber reden.
Old 07/06/2011, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
wirte PM to LJstc or just write about it to me
Old 07/06/2011, 22:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
what is the site of underground
Old 07/06/2011, 23:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
wirte PM to LJstc or just write about it to me
I can't find the Profile of the User "LJstc". So I send to you a PM, would be nice, if you can answer
Old 07/06/2011, 23:11   #5

elite*gold: 200
There are 2 darkorbit undergrounds :/

The old one which is bad and some people there tell the bugs bugpoint ( the one in kamieniarz sig )
And the new one which nobody knows from really.... The new one is better coz you don't need to find a bug to get in and everyday there is a member or admin online
Old 07/06/2011, 23:16   #6

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,066
I'm registred in both UG's...
For now, the oldone is better!

I think, it's too easy to get in tha new UG, so some bugs from there could be leeched.
And... in the old UG are some really good and useful BUGs.

In my opinion it would be better, if we hat ONE UG in which ALL Trusted Members and Coders work TOGETER!

*iMysterY
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/06/2011, 23:26   #7

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenGun View Post
There are 2 darkorbit undergrounds :/

The old one which is bad and some people there tell the bugs bugpoint ( the one in kamieniarz sig )
And the new one which nobody knows from really.... The new one is better coz you don't need to find a bug to get in and everyday there is a member or admin online
honestly are you stupid?
the underground which you call the ''old'' one there are no people telling the bugs to bigpoint. which idiot brought you to that idea?
and for what you call the ''old underground'' i consider it the real underground.
only trusted people can get acces to it and you need to have a bug to get in.
also on the real underground there are allways admins online.
also you are saying that the old one is bad, i tell you the excact opposite the new one is bad. just like imystery said its to easy to get in, the bugs are probably getting fixed because you accidently let someone from support in.
Old 07/06/2011, 23:38   #8

Okay guys^^ I didn't open this tpoic to find out, which UG Board i better - this isn't a dicusson topic

I know about the new UG, and I think I won't share this bug with them, because its to easy to get in it and it can be leeched, like Mystery already said. So i will just share with the old UG.
Old 07/06/2011, 23:42   #9

elite*gold: 10
Don't be jelaous cus we have the new credit bug !
Didn't post topic yet...
Old UG Forum you coulden't join even if i gave the crack they woulden't let me
and my New UG all trusted members can join and no they won't leech it , if they leech they are banned for ever with mail and user.

The only real members we have are these :

Hell.Is.Coming ,babes_nea , lexuss , gähn , DonDaSh , panzertank , Shax[: , Xe0 , hellhoundsx , *iMysterY

Im sure they won't leech bugs and it is not easy to get into the forum i don't let everybody join.

Regards

Hell.Is.Coming
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2011, 00:11   #10

Hell.Is.Coming, i have a bug that is not on the forum, is this the way i can join the underground ?
Old 07/07/2011, 00:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell.Is.Coming View Post
Didn't post topic yet...
and my New UG all trusted members can join and no they won't leech it , if they leech they are banned for ever with mail and user.

Hell.Is.Coming ,babes_nea , lexuss , gähn , DonDaSh , panzertank , Shax[: , Xe0 , hellhoundsx , *iMysterY

Im sure they won't leech bugs and it is not easy to get into the forum i don't let everybody join.

Regards

Hell.Is.Coming
good luck with your new credit bug.
if only i could see your face when they ban you
for the last credit bug everyone got banned.
so good luck with it
Old 07/07/2011, 08:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell.Is.Coming View Post
Didn't post topic yet...

Regards

Hell.Is.Coming
Yeah yeah point your self.A stranger who come from no were and started creating undergrounds with loads and loads of people joining it and making it pure ban mess.You alseo point that your a hacker or programmer and i see your posting treads like where to buy kbot or someting like that(Never readed that tread)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2011, 11:43   #13

why dont u post it on all the 2 UG forums ??
we are here only to help he community...
Old 07/07/2011, 11:46   #14

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
couse we don't need 2 undergrounds. that's only Hell's stupidity and jealousy that he create second one...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/07/2011, 12:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
couse we don't need 2 undergrounds. that's only Hell's stupidity and jealousy that he create second one...
i fully agree to what you just have said.
i guess the only reason that he put up his noob underground is because we didn´t let him into the real UG.
i guess it was a good thing not to let him in.
at this point i think he has proven just enough how stupid he actually is.
Thanks
1 User

« gg bot | Email Help »