Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BİBOT-Cleaner?

Discussion on BİBOT-Cleaner? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BİBOT-Cleaner?

in biobot ; cleaner ? what is cleaner?
use bots revenge

sory for my bad english
Old 07/04/2011, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 2
cleaner picks up more boxes but i think that gets you banned faster.
and bots revenge will shoot back at every player that fires on you.
Old 07/18/2011, 14:12   #3

And Not To Kill?
Old 07/18/2011, 14:46   #4

Option for GG, dont follow alliens to the end, and leave them on low hp.
Old 07/18/2011, 15:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snmez View Post
in biobot ; cleaner ? what is cleaner? use bots revenge sory for my bad english
cleaner is the antiban op. ck it to tun the antiban off dont know why BF as it has cleaner when it was UDBot it was called antiban

Quote:
Originally Posted by BueHueHueHueHue View Post
Option for GG, dont follow alliens to the end, and leave them on low hp.
thats the Not To Kill in settings and it works in all the maps not jest GG biobot dosent do GG but it dos work in tham on some waves but well get you kelled in must of tham use I use Valhalla Exim form Ink for GG and bio for boxxing. Valhalla Exim has the GG settings and it well do all of A and B I cant say for Y gate do to I havent used it in it let but Iam soer it well. Same thing for gam. gate if it dos it well be the only bot free of pay that I know of that well do it do to the IS on some of the NPC's. but the best bot to do boxxing and gate's is KBot and Ibot I have 1 Kbot and it has payed for itself manetimes over. Valhalla Exim dose the gates much like K&I bots do. but K&I bots dos it faster and you can chang your ammo at any time Valhalla Exim is jest a pane in the a$$ to use in gates. hope this info helps if so jest hit that thanks
Old 07/18/2011, 19:50   #6

if you open cleaner you can more collect box