Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

run kbot and vahala at the same time

Discussion on run kbot and vahala at the same time within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
run kbot and vahala at the same time

If I run Vahalla on one or two accounts and run Kbot on a different account will that put red flags up on my accounts or are the account independent of each other
Old 06/24/2011, 00:30   #2

Using different bots wont make it any easier for DO to detect you are botting, but running multiple ships MIGHT...Im not sure, but there are lots of ppl that run multiple accounts on the same IP at the same time, (people playing in the same house or whatever) so it probably shouldnt be a problem.
Old 06/24/2011, 01:17   #3

Running more than one account on same ip does not matter there is no rules against it because it happens when you go to work, university or just have a machine set up and run multiple computers through it why would you do this? Added security.
Old 06/24/2011, 01:56   #4

Thanks for the input, I am not looking for added security, just wondering if i should run kbot on 1 computer and run vahalla on a different one.

If not can I run Vahalla and kbot at the same time controlling different accounts

I guess if people are running bot servers then I should not have any problems.

Thanks for the help
Old 06/24/2011, 02:20   #5

Yeh i know your not looking for addded security im just using that as an example, you can run them both on the same computer no problems, different if u wanted totally upto you.