Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Advice

Discussion on Botting Advice within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting Advice

ok what i have noticed is some botters will join a clan BAD idea
right what ive done is this make a simple name like but make it like a nooby name and then once you have botted for like 2 month straight bam instant fe pilot bio ggs the lot but before even going on the map change your name to what ever you want then your in other players eyes a regular player who joined put abit of money on but try not to join a clan as they can go back in there records and check names of whos left and if ur name appears one day then changed the next and they see the changed name botting well you will be snitched on! happened to me ive been playing DO for 4 yrs now and funny thing is most "ggs bashers" cant fight its funny im using x3/rsb on big players and killing them im only uri botting how cant they kill me cause i know how to set up configs using tech its a simple game!! also i would personally only use kbot /ibot free bots can be a cheaper way but can get you banned aswell same for paid bots but i trust paid
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/16/2011, 14:07   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,065
I think no botter should join a clan for botting bc of log.

Nice information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2011, 14:08   #3

elite*gold: 17
and what does this text use? Nothing...
I think that thats useless....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2011, 04:19   #4

and what does this text use? Nothing...
I think that thats useless....

really how about reading it via reading it its text wow (gold merit) if you looked closer its telling you that botting and joining a clan bad idea keep a rubbish name once done botting 2-3 month bam load of uri change ur name then done no1 knows ur a botter
Old 06/17/2011, 05:08   #5

Received Thanks: 1,672
yes very good advice..
last time i was banned because i was in top clan..and they were all uri buyers/fair players
they recorded video and send to support i got banned..
this time i build a ship with bot and i have a noobish name..i will change when i get fe..
then create my own clan and send them war..hehe
Old 06/30/2011, 15:00   #6

how about make a clan with only bots and use it as your private bank/milkcow
Old 06/30/2011, 17:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayeriain View Post
how about make a clan with only bots and use it as your private bank/milkcow
Skylab farming, get 30 bb in tehre ,g et their skylab up to lvl 20 and just keep sending promium and sell them. 3mil if they have 500k+ honor.

at best conditions 90mil a day or more alltogether.

If its in a with 5% tax rate then 4.5mil perday or more depending on how fast your send the promi and sell them.