Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG] Solace ability use without cooldown

Discussion on [BUG] Solace ability use without cooldown within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2011, 11:33   #61

elite*gold: 0
I think it is patched now but i done it with solace, you had to set the ability to your hot keys and then once you jump threw port you have to hold that hot key, the number of times you push the hot key is the number of times it will go off. But like i said i think it is patched.
Old 06/14/2011, 11:37   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .¢υвє' View Post
its not patched lil noob
I said i think, so stop acting like a spoiled child and grow a pair.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
ability, bug, darkorbit, design, solace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
Suche Elsword ED auf Solace
07/16/2011 - Elsword - 8 Replies
Hi, Kaufe Elsword ED auf dem server Solace gebe für 50kk 10€PSC oder Steam css account. Kaufe auch geringere Mengen einfach PM oder in den Thread posten.
solace oder venom?
03/26/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hi ich habe eine frage was würde sich mehr lohnen das venom desing oder das solance desing?hab da nähmlich vor mir ne paysafe card zu holen und mir dann eben eines der beiden zu holen und da wollte ich wissen welches ihr bevorzugen würdet.
They Have the Ability to pee in your eye
07/05/2010 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
They Have the Ability to pee in your eye das sagt alles -.-'
ability to not go /AFK in AV for Rogues
01/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
The rogue's ability "Detect Traps" can be used to keep you from auto-Afking and quiting AV. You can download an auto mouse clicking program such as http://www.download.com/Auto-Clicker/3000-...ml?ta g=pdp_prod to have it enable "Detect Traps" every few minutes to keep you from going AFK so you can leach Reputation while you go out. 1.) download auto clicker 2.) place detect traps on your toolbar 3.) configure auto clicker to click detect traps on your tool bar every 1:30(could be...