Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot jump gate bug

Discussion on Mbot jump gate bug within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Mbot jump gate bug

Hi all,

well Mbot works perfectly for me, and do all i need. But there's only a bug that always happens: since i've got now only 50% on map 1, i'm now collecting at 2, but when the bot flee from enemy and jumps, he jumps back e and stop working at all, no way to get it back working, unless i shut down and restart the app.

Any way to PREVENT this behavior? Is there any fix?

Mbot v. 2.3, winxp sp3.

Tkx for feedback.
Old 05/10/2011, 23:46   #2

plz, any help on this issue?
Old 05/10/2011, 23:51   #3

Received Thanks: 1,369
It is already a MBot thread. Post your questions there.

You gonna have your answer in Mbot thread in 2 minutes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any jump gate, jump wall tool for 5028
06/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched the whole site looking for a tool for the above mentioned. Anyone know any tools still work for 5028 patch with the above mentioned feature?
GW gate jump
03/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Is there any normal program that can GW gatejump beside normal glitch and proxy?, proxy got fixed, but I see a lot or do gatejump lately how?
Gate jump
11/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hello, I search a Gate jump to jump by top the wall of the castle into the guild war. Thanks. Ps : Can I use the money hack for ArtMoney ?
Gate Jump
01/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Thats new trick probbly you all ready know it but w\e stand near the gate put wave as F1 Happy as F2 and press on them fast none stop until ur ping goes to 11k+ then the gate will desapear and u just jump in and start fighting :P GL Works for me 100%
AB Jump Gate
12/30/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Bin heute mal bissl am Zaun im Arathibecken rumgesprungen und mir ist aufgefallen, dass man da auch evt rüber jumpen kann. Jemand schon geschafft? http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6738/abgatehi4 .th.jpg