Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crating/building/finishing bots

Discussion on Crating/building/finishing bots within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Crating/building/finishing bots

Hi fair players(LOL )Can some one tell me with what program or languidge can i create a bot that can collect,kill NPC,do GG?Can you give me a guide or someting.I don't care if i could do this bot for years i just want to learn someting new
Old 04/21/2011, 15:58   #2

ya i want to learn but i don't know coding language i am going to learn in some months
but if u know coding u can do just by watching then that how it works
Old 04/21/2011, 20:54   #3

So will anyone tell us please

« help | Sell Uridium »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]AutoIt Part 2. Building Bots/Macros for Newbies
05/16/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 13 Replies
Part 2 Hi all, This is the second guide to making your own Bots and Macros using the script writer AutoIt. I have explained basic fundamentals in my previous Basic Guide on how to create Bots and Macros for RF Online and I will be further sharing my knowledge on how to create bots using Mouse Clicks and GUI for your programs. Contents: 1. AutoIt Window Info 2. Mouse Functions
Building Bots
07/17/2007 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Hey, sorry that I will seem like a total n00b at this but can anyone help me work on building a bot using Visual Basic? It would mean a lot.
Crating For The BIG GIL
03/03/2006 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hey everyone I'm usuly quite on here but I came across a very good Crafting Timer and Calander/Failur rating page. http://ffxi.lokyst.net/timer/crafttimer.html THis link give you everything, it has a compass, and a calculator so you can put in all the info about the item you want (Level) Your Skill, then it will out put all of the ratings for any situation your in and tell you weather or not you hav ea GREAT good okay bad or not a chance in making your item ^_^ Enjoy it has helped me out a...