Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortality

Discussion on Immortality within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortality

I would like to immortality in the game.
Old 04/04/2011, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 1369
Received Thanks: 1,244
What?
Please DON'T use the google translator.
We're understanding english here.
Old 04/04/2011, 17:29   #3

elite*gold: 1003
Immortality (For all German Users = Unsterblichkeit) is not possible... Only the Logout Bug...
Old 04/04/2011, 19:19   #4

maybe you mean something like an EMP that's working all the time?
there is some bot which does that, so no one can click you. it is shown on a video on youtube.....

deutsch
vll meint er ne art dauerhafte emp, also dass man nicht klickbar ist.
habe auf youtube dazu n video gesehn wo einer einfach als noob goli überkrissos schießt und kein DMG bekommt. der ders filmt ist andre firma und kann ihn NICHT anklicken genausowenig wie die unmengen an aliens die dem typ hinterherfliegen...
Old 04/04/2011, 22:13   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon121 View Post
there is some bot which does that, so no one can click you. it is shown on a video on youtube.....

deutsch
habe auf youtube dazu n video gesehn wo einer einfach als noob goli überkrissos schießt und kein DMG bekommt. der ders filmt ist andre firma und kann ihn NICHT anklicken genausowenig wie die unmengen an aliens die dem typ hinterherfliegen...
that's not a f*cking program, LOL )
it's a very big BUG
Old 04/05/2011, 01:19   #6

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon121 View Post

deutsch
Is a bug, but I don`t know how to reproduce, anybody knows ?
Old 04/05/2011, 11:08   #7

Here is a video of a user having this bug.He can't be marked by players/mob's and they kill uber's with no problem
Old 04/05/2011, 14:57   #8

Old 04/05/2011, 21:07   #9

How can I have/do that bug that NPCs dont take me damage... I had that bug once but I dont know how
Old 05/24/2011, 22:22   #10

maby i know it becouse in 2010 you had the cubikon bug you have to put in 1 config every thing out and in one config just normal and then first attack whit normal then whit empty and then whit normal i dont now if the bug is back but if it is back i am gonna use it ;D
Old 05/24/2011, 23:32   #11

elite*gold: 122
wow nice bug >.<