Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Darkorbit fight friend

Discussion on [Release] Darkorbit fight friend within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/12/2011, 12:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
sorry, but I do not know German ...
however, regarding the messages, etc. ... I know that I have recently recorded and never have a market, gold ... but I speak only English and bad and I do not know German, so do not come here often ... But I saw that it has many users ...

please do not criticize / laugh at my messages or program! if anyone is interested and wants to know more about the program is good, breast are not required! I only ask to don't post if you aren't really interest

thank you
SO JUST LEAVE THIS GERMAN BOARD!!!
Old 03/12/2011, 12:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestenheidxD View Post
Testversion ????
it's not in my program, but i'm working on a video...
Old 03/12/2011, 12:41   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrrah View Post
SO JUST LEAVE THIS GERMAN BOARD!!!
read the red text please

edit: OMG sorry for double post
Old 03/12/2011, 12:45   #19

I already do not trust this seller as he is not making any sense.

The tool costs 20euros yet there is a life license available? So how long does your 20euros get you? 1 day? 2 days lifetime? makes no sense

Also you must pay for the tool to make a video for him? so if only 5 ppl attempt that thats 100euros seems like a scam if you ask me, why would anyway pay for a tool to demonstrate it?

@iNk have you checked your emails? I sent one but no reply to my questions.
Old 03/12/2011, 12:46   #20

Bitte Sarah! Verlass das Camp!!

read my text, please :-)
Old 03/12/2011, 13:11   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinny69 View Post
I already do not trust this seller as he is not making any sense.

The tool costs 20euros yet there is a life license available? So how long does your 20euros get you? 1 day? 2 days lifetime? makes no sense

Also you must pay for the tool to make a video for him? so if only 5 ppl attempt that thats 100euros seems like a scam if you ask me, why would anyway pay for a tool to demonstrate it?

@iNk have you checked your emails? I sent one but no reply to my questions.
20€ = life-license

for the video presentation: you can make a video where you show the power of your ship and (for example) it says: a lot more power with darkorbit fight friend and there is my skype ...
the best video, has a life-free licenses!
Old 03/12/2011, 13:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
20€ = life-license

for the video presentation: you can make a video where you show the power of your ship and (for example) it says: a lot more power with darkorbit fight friend and there is my skype ...
the best video, has a life-free licenses!
Sorry but still will not trust you or your "tool" as iNk has said you have a bot function in a fighter tool something that isnt possible.

On-top of which the person still needs to pay 20euros to make this video for you to get the "free" life license. There is no proof your tool works and if it did you would personally be demonstrating it yourself in a video with ALL its functions.

Anyone can make a GUI and say i have a fighter tool pay me 20bux.
Old 03/12/2011, 14:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinny69 View Post
Sorry but still will not trust you or your "tool" as iNk has said you have a bot function in a fighter tool something that isnt possible.

On-top of which the person still needs to pay 20euros to make this video for you to get the "free" life license. There is no proof your tool works and if it did you would personally be demonstrating it yourself in a video with ALL its functions.

Anyone can make a GUI and say i have a fighter tool pay me 20bux.
the circle NPC is a function that simply move the mouse around the NPC and so che can't attacks you...

you doesn't buy the tool for make the video!! you must put his name in your darkorbit video to publicized it or other greatest ideas...

i'm working on a video for everyone who want it...
Old 03/12/2011, 14:58   #24

I know what circle function is and this is a bot function NOT a fighter tool function yet your unable to understand that.

Also with every reply you makes less sense and even contradict yourself.

In the first post your asking people to contact you to buy the tool, you also say you want a promotional video where the winner will "possibly" get life time license. (your words are "it cost 20€. there is the possibility to have it for free for 1 person."

Then in the post above "you doesn't buy the tool for make the video!!" yet i fail to see any download link for anyone to make the video.

Im out of this thread just a waste of my time personally i will never trust you, seems your lies are spieling out of control.
Old 03/12/2011, 15:33   #25

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,876
Quote:
hi all!!
this is a new hack for darkorbit!! it's super and it has a lot of function!!
this is a screen, everyone who wants buy it can contact me on skype at : suspended for the moment
Sorry guy, but I really cannot trust you.
#closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread