Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What’s the average hand size of a pro CS: GO player?

Discussion on What’s the average hand size of a pro CS: GO player? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What’s the average hand size of a pro CS: GO player?

See, I’ve got tiny little stubby hands. Really, they’re kinda freakishly small. Is that part of the reason why I’m terrible at ? Do all the pros have gigantic mitts? Should i try and get new hands from a doctor to see if that makes me a better player? How big are Olofmeister’s hands? Do all the North american pros have small hands?
Are the Swedish genetically pre-disposed to having larger hands than the rest of the world? Could we selectively breed better Counter-Strike players by encouraging couples with large hands to mate? Does having big hands even give you an edge? Probably not. What a waste of a thought.

How important is the distinction between a player’s skillset and their playstyle?

One of the issues that never actually gets addressed when the community starts throwing around cheating accusations is the fact that certain playstyles create more moments that appear “sketchy. ” Every Counter-Strike player approaches the game in a different way. You play it differently than I do. That’s part of the beauty of the game. Think of Janusz “Snax” Pogorzelski of Virtus. pro. He’s known for playing around–and in–smoke grenades. It’s part of his identity as a player. If you’re playing against VP and Snax is still alive, you better start spamming that smoke, because there’s a decent chance he’s either hiding inside of it, or peeking around the edges to catch you off-guard. Since smoke grenades appear differently to viewers via both GOTV and tournament streams, you’re more likely to witness moments that would appear as though Snax had more information than he ought to in a given situation.
Old 07/28/2016, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Cube World -> Counter-Strike

#moved…
Old 07/28/2016, 16:12   #3

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Quote:
How important is the distinction between a player’s skillset and their playstyle?
Not much, the main thing is that you play comfortable. If you play better with a long distance, its not necessary to switch to a low distance because "pro" player plays so.