Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failed to Connect. :l

Discussion on Failed to Connect. :l within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Failed to Connect. :l

Moin,

Wenn ich Crossfire starte kommt Folgende Meldung:

Failed to connect to server: W[2003] L[0]

Das kommt nach dem komischen Gamewatcher..

Könnt ihr mir helfen?

MfG.
Old 12/17/2010, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ist bei mir auch so.

Ist bei allen so
Old 12/17/2010, 22:09   #3

Die Crossfire sever sind down wegen pacht.
Old 12/17/2010, 22:09   #4

elite*gold: 25
Neun installieren
Old 12/17/2010, 22:10   #5

^gehe an und aus alle haben dc gehapt garde schon wieder xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SSE] Emu - Failed to connect.(C9)
11/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I just downloaded all the files needed to create a SSE Emu server. All went fine and smooth, but now the problem comes. I port forwarded correctly (15779 as TCP). canyouseeme.org says the port is open blabla. But, when I put my IP in the config.ini and start the loader with 127.0.0.1 and 15779 as port, I get the ''Failed to connect.(C9)'' error. Am I doing anything wrong? Could someone help me via teamviewer? I promise, when everything works fine and I and other players can connect...
[SSE] Emu - Failed to connect.(C9)
11/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I just downloaded all the files needed to create a SSE Emu server. All went fine and smooth, but now the problem comes. I port forwarded correctly (15779 as TCP). canyouseeme.org says the port is open blabla. But, when I put my IP in the config.ini and start the loader with 127.0.0.1 and 15779 as port, I get the ''Failed to connect.(C9)'' error. Am I doing anything wrong? Could someone help me via teamviewer? I promise, when everything works fine and I and other players can connect...
SSE Failed to connect (C9).
09/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey. I made a non hamachi server, but as you see i get C9 error. How can i fix this? BTW: Other people can connect to my server.
Failed to connect??
07/15/2010 - 4Story - 8 Replies
Hi da ich recht neu in 4Story bin weis ich nicht was genau es sich mit der meldung auf sich hat... Also wen ich 4 Story starte kommt folgender Error: Failed to connect to the server ok schön und gut dachte ich mir bestimt nen update o.ä schau ich auf der 4Story seite aber finde nix (sau un übersichtlich und das design erschwert es noch mehr das zu finden was man will) Nun frage: Ist es ein update? Gibt es HWBans? Was ist? habe ebnd gelesen das andere leute das auch haben sollen und im...
Failed to connect (C10)
03/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I been getting this all day on one of my accounts for Fembria, my others work fine my my pc's, even tho i don't use them. What can i do, i have tried my labtop and my desktop pc. =/