Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Big Mutation Survival Guide

Discussion on The Big Mutation Survival Guide within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Big Mutation Survival Guide

I'm there to help you soldier! Why? Because you think the only to survive is to glitch! All you need is : Teamwork! Easy to say I know, but it's easy to convince people to cooperate with you. First, find a spot and this is where my guide start!

Zone 13 :

Port :

Excavation :

Research Facility :

Tranquility :

If there's any mistake, let me know, I'll fix it! Enjoy my guide!

Credits to Simrock007 from Z8games-Forum
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2010, 20:13   #2

Received Thanks: 1,105
Copy and Paste von der Homepage
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2010, 20:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnzz View Post
Copy and Paste von der Homepage
Credits reineditiert.
Old 09/04/2010, 22:21   #4

Hättest du es übersetzt und hier und da verfeinert , wär's nen Thanks wert.
Old 09/04/2010, 22:23   #5

elite*gold: 2
Lol is da wer thx geil ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Der Ultimative Gatling Gun Survival Guide!
09/08/2010 - CrossFire - 12 Replies
Hallo Liebe Suchtis! in diesem Guide erfahrt ihr wie ihr die beliebte Gatling Gun richtig einsetzt! fangen wir an! etwas über die Gatling: Die Gatling Gun (auch genannt MiniGun) ist ein schweres MG. Dieses verfügt über einen sogenannten drehlauf dass bedeutet dass die Waffe statt einen graden lauf einen kolbenartigen lauf besitzt dieser ist folgt aufgebaut: es befinden sich 6 Läufe die jeweils eine Kugel herausschießen der vorteil hierbei ist dass die Waffe kaum streut und dadurch...
FFXIV Eorzea Survival Guide
08/26/2010 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Below is a quick Final Fantasy XIV guide to surviving Eorzea: *TP is gained by attacking with your two standard attack types or by being attacked and while not fighting slowly drains back to 0. *MP is restored via items, a certain ability Disciples of Magic gain, finishing a Leve, or by touching an Aetheryte. *Never forget about the Teleport option within your menu. You can quickly get back to any location you have visited with a full sized crystal. If you should want to cancel it,...
Metin2 Survival Guide im OffTopic
03/16/2010 - Tutorials - 7 Replies
falsches forum dings sorry^^
Metin2 Survival Guide im OffTopic
11/20/2009 - Tutorials - 56 Replies
Metinfag Survival Guide im OT: *klick Teil 2 *klick* Tip #1: Wenn man dumm ist wie 3 Meter Feldweg ist kann man nach jedem Satz ein "^^" posten um schlau zu wirken Beispiel: Bei diesem Beispiel kann man auch noch eine Art des Schlauwirkens erkennen, die bis jetzt nur im Underground bekannt war. Nämlich MITTEM IM SATZ die Enter Taste zu drücken. Ein einfaches aber wirksames Mittel um die Lesefreundlichkeit zu erhöhen und gleichzeitig noch hervorzuheben welches Spiel man bevorzugt...
Survival Guide
04/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
About Darkfall and This Guide What is all this jibber jabber? This is not a Walkthrough This guide is not a step-by-step hold-your-hand-through-every-detail walkthrough. Each race and each starting area for each race is different. To detail every single step would require 18 different guides. I am not going to go into detail about each and every function of the user interface, or tell you exactly what to do with your time in the world of Darkfall. If you need your hand held through...