Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat Engine - with bypass X-trap question HELP..

Discussion on Cheat Engine - with bypass X-trap question HELP.. within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat Engine - with bypass X-trap question HELP..

OK first of all sorry for my bad english from now...Now the cheat engine is very good programm to take GP to crossfire and it was working for a long time... but now it doesnt because nobody knows how to bypass x-trap and ingore the cheat engine do you know a way to bypass it? ... thank you
Old 02/10/2015, 20:28   #2

Hmm.. you can use cheat engine for crossfire? I did not know this, I thought this was a program strictly for ROBLOX, thanks for telling me. BTW I have a bypass. Contact me @ f a c e b o o k . c o m / l e v i . b r a n c h 5 no spaces.
Old 02/17/2015, 20:50   #3

u cant use cheat engine for crossfire even if u bypass. i mean visually u could set the gp to 999999999 but you will be spending the old value of money u had meaning its just a visual bug and u wont be able to use the 99999999gp. dnt believe me search on youtube
Old 02/25/2015, 15:11   #4

I agree with @supertoster3, Cheat Engine used to work in crossfire (Think it was 2009) where people only speeded up the game, made visuals about GP and ZP.

It does not work, it will straight kick you out after you change the value even with bypass.