Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Ribbon Farming

Discussion on NA Ribbon Farming within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Ribbon Farming

Hallo Leute ich hatte eine kleine idea und die ist sich dir 2 ribbons zu Farmen von HMX. dort muss man 100 games machen wo Die menschen gewinnen und 100 wo die mutanten gewinnen.

ist eigentlich ganz einfach wer lust drauf hat sich die 2 ribbons zu farmen soll sich melden wir sollten wenigstens 6 leute sein. es wird immer so gefarmt: von 9 runden gewinnen soldier 6 mutant 3. Mutant 6 soldier 3.

wer interesse hat melden sobald sich leute interessieren und es genug sind werde ich einen ts3 hollen das man es dort besser besprechen kann
Old 05/24/2014, 21:47   #2

elite*gold: 8
Diesen Aufruf kannst du hier posten:

Gruß, datkoselr
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 23:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Danke wusste ich nicht
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Service] {Farming Agency} Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency! We do the farming!~~~
02/22/2014 - Minecraft Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says. I am just creating a small thread for now, if more and more orders come in, I will work on the thread even more! This is mainly for servers such as Factions or Prison! Intro My name is Kenny and I love playing minecraft, mainly for its crafting/building. I love playing on factions and prison servers because I mainly love farming lol. You might think thats a little weird, but thats me. I even stream farming and get around 50-100 viewers each time watching me cut...
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
Triton ribbon and gift ribbon!!!
06/27/2011 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
Hallo leute ich habe 2 fragen: 1. wisst ihr wann man die triton ribbons kriegt? 2.Wenn man jemanden zp als gift kauft kriegt der jenige dann auch die bp?
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: