Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Landbauch CFEU - Secret Informations about CFEU and the CFEU Forum

Discussion on Landbauch CFEU - Secret Informations about CFEU and the CFEU Forum within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Landbauch CFEU - Secret Informations about CFEU and the CFEU Forum

Hello!

This is the official 'landbauch' Facebook page; the best way to stay up tuned with never released, top secret and interesting news and informations around CrossFire Europe and the CrossFire Europe Forum. Everything uncut!
__________________________________________________ _________________
WE WANT FAIRNESS IN CFEU! WE WANT A HACK SHIELD! WE WANT MORE FREEDOM AT THE FORUMS! WE WANT FAIR GMs!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you have interesting informations? Did you have questions? The GMs (or MODs) don't like you? Contact me on Facebook! I WILL help you!

(PS: I'm German.)

EDIT: It would be good if you would send me or post a proof (picture? video?) to confront the GMs with it while making this infos available for everybody. (This way of fighting is new - but it works!)

[FB link removed, google for 'Landbauch CFEU - Protest Organisation']

And dear epvp MODs, I want to help people. I actually removed the link, but I suggest you to not close the whole threat if anything is going wrong again.
Old 09/17/2013, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 22
Received Thanks: 3,019
Da du ja deutsch bist und ich krank im Bett liege und wenig Lust habe, es gerade auf Englisch zu schreiben, auf Deutsch:
Ich habe deinen Thread nicht umsonst geschlossen. Das sollte klar sein. Und daraus sollte man schließen können, dass nicht ein weiterer Thread der Art erwünscht ist. Hättest du Fragen gehabt oder wärst damit nicht einverstanden, hättest du dich direkt an mich wenden können. Ich drücke jetzt hier noch einmal beide Augen zu und sehe von einer Sanktion ab.

Die Intention deines Threads bleibt die selbe. Das Werben für deine Seite. Ob mit Link oder ohne (aber dafür mit Google Anleitung) spielt da keine Rolle. Wobei ich dir versichern kann, dass aus deinem Projekt, wie gut du es auch meinen magst, ohnehin nichts wird.
#closed
Closed Thread