Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found that ?!

Discussion on Found that ?! within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found that ?!

While i was searching i found that
is that really working he says it is depending on VMware Concept i didn't tried it i just want to disccuse
Old 09/10/2013, 23:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Multiclients didnt work anymore so pls stop to post keylogger or what ever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff.
01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff. I got the pake, I got the mods. But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
anyone found this yet
04/30/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
has anyone found out how to keep the head things on forever yet like the pumpkin head one for instance ?
LoL i found that :D
12/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
go to EliteDekaron Online - EliteKingdoms.com <--- its perfectly working dekaron pserver.. i havn't downloaded it yet xD
Look what I found
01/22/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I found this website, the one dude posted about it but this is the official website ..If anyone can translate it that be awesome here is the link; http://www.vpnbot.com/ NOTE:If you can't read it go to Google and use the translator, use Chinese to English and there!.
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg