Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Download Hack Easier !

Discussion on Download Hack Easier ! within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Download Hack Easier !

Now you can download hacks easier less than a minute

In this Facebook page CFPRO dont need to activate

Just Run as admin the CFPRO.exe then go to CrossFire and it will work

No need to activate the hacks ..

Example >>

Facebook Page >>

Link >>

ViruTotal >>

VirusJotti >>
Old 05/27/2013, 17:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 156/0/0
Wrong section.

Tags
cfpro, cfseducers, crossfire

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Backyard Monsters - Infinite Musk (Easier to use, easier to understand)
08/18/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
1. Open your BYM and CE. 2. target your browser. 3. CHange the value to array of bytes. 4. Click "Also Scan Read Only Memory. 5. Scan "0F 84 A6 08 00 00 8D 5B 01 8B 05 B8 3C 18 18 53" 6. Change the 'je' to 'jg' and you will notice, the baiter's settings will freeze. 7. Click any monsters you want but remember how many times you clicked them. The times you clicked the '+' button of that monster/s will be the number of monsters that can be baited into your yard. 8. After clicking,...
How to increase my levels easier and unlock chars easier
06/11/2011 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
HEY guys. i'm new here and i've been playing grand chase for a while now but i usually play for a while and take a lot of time off. when i came back on the game just before chaos started there were a lot more chars out. what i want to ask is how can i download a good hack or client or private server that allows me to get chars easier and how to run and install them into my grand chase game i have ryan, ronan, sieghart and lass unlocked but i want the other chars like jin, amy and...
[TUT] Easier HP hack
05/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
1.) Get the address of the damage hack (the ronan 16256 thingy) 2.) Freeze it to 10000 instead of 20000
Even easier than easier ghetto hearth
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
/script n,l,cl,a,c = GetFriendInfo(1); if not c then SetGuildRosterShowOffline(0); n = GetGuildRosterInfo(1); end; InviteUnit(n); PromoteToLeader(n); LeaveParty(); This invites the first person on your friends list (the first online friend), and if you have no online friends, invites the first online guild member. Basically, it saves having to modify a macro if a person you've put it isn't online when you're ghettoing it up. 1. Zone into instance. 2. Hit the macro. 3. ??? 4....
Easier Vac Hack
04/10/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 192 Replies
Ok ppl here it is an easier vac hack. I've worked it for you, all you have to do is copy and paste the usa folder in 2moons data folder ( not data.pak file) the DATA FOLDER. Please note not all areas have been done only some, cause it takes me awhile but its a start. Here are the areas. Place the folder to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\creature\monst er.csv <-- file C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data\usa\share\ai\info.csv <-- file C:\Program...