Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to boost your game?

Discussion on want to boost your game? within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
want to boost your game?

i want to know if you want to boost your game?
try this one..

download it with this link...

it will help your computer and boost your online games.

try it before you comment....

let's see if it can help you..

thank you..
Old 04/25/2013, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 144
Just go into Task manager and the set then proces crossfire.exe's priority to high

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Division and League boost by Dr.Olaf (EU). Low prices. Fast boost. 3 boosts for free!
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 48 Replies
Greetings Summoners! I'm 2200+ S1, 2300+ S2 and diamond league player for now and here is my boosting service. I'm boosting ONLY on EUW or EUNE. I have enough vouches for now so I'm sry but NO MORE FREE BOOSTS. The prices are: http://i.epvpimg.com/b6yNd.png
Looking for NORMAL game boost!
03/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone who can play and win some normal games for me, because my Win/Lose Ratio atm are kinda bad. We could do like 10 wins for 10€ (just an example) or just offer me a price how much € for each win like 1€ each win, 10€ 10 win or 1.5€ each win 15€ 15win and and and. It's okay if you win 9 and lose 1 but not ok if you win 6 and lose 5 that's like +1 win only. And please if possible trusted Booster who already have experience boosting others! PM me for more...
Free 1 game boost EUW(no customers today)
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
xxxx-1700 elo. Scammers please come in. Next time just say you want 1-2 free games and I'd be happy to do it in exchange of a vouch. Add skype: eloboostingonly Can both duoQ or soloQ. DuoQ risk: I don't get the carry role.
Free 1 game boost EUW(trading tbm :))
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me skype:eloboostingonly. Or add me in-game for duoQ(smurf account): Biteur Preferably under 1600 :), 1800 won't ensure the victory. You need to have Fizz and standard ap runes. Or if you have shaco too, it would be even better (with standard ad runes or better ms+ad runes) Nothing much to say :( Edit: DuoQ accepted, since it's only 1 game, my 2nd account bought for €10 psc is at 1100 elo, feel free to duoQ with me, if you're 1500, you'll be matched with 1300 elo players, feel...
Fastest Car in-game that doesn't need boost
08/10/2011 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
please could you post what is the fastest car in your opinion without hacks. also please thanks me