Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How get free ZP/RP and other on Crossfire EU/NA/PH

Discussion on How get free ZP/RP and other on Crossfire EU/NA/PH within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How get free ZP/RP and other on Crossfire EU/NA/PH

Hello guys i just found a way to get free RP if u are tired of wasting money buying Game cards and other things i got a free solution PrizeRebel
prizerebel are a website that helps you getting free stuff only with filling out server and collecting points prizerebel aren't like point2shop or amazon.com... it are better and faster to get the stuff u need i had get my PS3 and xbox 360 and a lot of ebay cards and now saving for game cards
also it goes very fast collecting points u should be 15+ to collect points and fill out surveys because i don't thinks small kids will understand. here is the link to PrizeRebel (without spaces) : r i z e r e b e l .com/index.php?r=4325882 when u get in to the site register and start completing survey to get points u can watch videos to and u get points Thank me if it helped you srry for my bad English.

Edit 2: Annother way to get Ultimate Game Cards: register start filling out surveys the 2 sites are like same but the one i just posted got different Reward remember start doing Survey and Task's

Enjoy Ultimate game card. PS. u can use game cards on more than 150 games....

PSS. the ultimate game card cost 5 point and u get 5k RP(worth 5$) if u save 9 points get 11k rp (worth 10$)

Edit: more that register to special link there up ^ more point u guys will get example: if u register to the special link i gave up there and i fill out some surveys and get points u will get 2 everyone that registered to the link will get so share the link in facebook and other sites to your friend but i will not do surveys all the time if u do a survey and get 0.25 point other ones that registered to this link will get to so if every one that register to the link will get points fast share link to get faster points but remember if u register only u dont wanna get points u need fill out surveys.. or do tasks or other stuff..

Start Doing surveys!!! when u registered

(Recommended PrizeRebel Link)
(UK & US users Recommended both)
i recommand u guys to register on both links Prizerebel link and tinyurl link...
Old 08/12/2012, 19:39   #2

You must pay for PSC or ZP
Old 08/18/2012, 14:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolka.Ya View Post
You must pay for PSC or ZP
nop u dont with the free points u earn u can get Ultimate game Card code and with code u got RP/ZP