Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CF] Suggestions an Z8

Discussion on [CF] Suggestions an Z8 within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 06/08/2011, 19:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex' View Post
Ist in fast der gleichen Weise auch schon vertreten
oh. sry
Old 06/10/2011, 16:19   #32

elite*gold: 0
Allgemeiner Verbesserungsvorschlag:

Es geht um das Replay System:
Es sollten ein paar Bugs gefixxt werden, z.B wird oft angezeigt dass man daneben schießt, man trifft den Gegner aber trotzdem. Außerdem schießt der Player oft gegen eine Wand, Kiste etc. obwohl er das in Echt garnicht getan hat.
Es wäre außerdem gut, wenn man vor- und zurückspulen könnte (sorry wenn man das kann, dann weiß ich nicht wie )

Mfg
FreakixX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Suggestions
04/27/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
did you think that no problem awaits with my GC? ill just extracted the 1g April 26 manual patch to my OLD GC Client and no problem so far... kindly close my thread after it was answered ill just need a quick answer thank you... in short the the CHAOS client is pointless to DL just DL the April 26 manual patch and extract it to the old one.
Any suggestions on how to fix?
11/02/2010 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Ok so the first formica.uk client when i used formica.de packets on it it was working fine as u see in the first pic. Then after the formica.uk client was updated it didnt work it went to what u see in the 2nd picture any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this or if it still works:confused:? Ty in advance:D
Suggestions
06/10/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
Ok as you know I'm a new moderator here so I'm not in touch with anything @ here . So I'm asking some help from the users . I want you to post here what you think it's bad in this sections . For example , if someone could take a look in the Hacks section and tell me if the stickies and the other threads are still good ( I mean if the hacks still work) would be awesome . Post here all of your suggestions so we can all have a better community
Suggestions?
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So I'm back to Silkroad.. And I was looking for a fun, active, strong build, which won't have problems with botting.. I'm up for any build as long as it ain't Euro int. (: Leave suggestions!
I need suggestions for my web
02/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I am creating a website for conquer to release, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it. Such as what things to put into the control panel for admins/gms etc.