Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfire Eu VIP Account for Money or Skins LoL CsGo . Promotion for CsGo skins

Discussion on Crossfire Eu VIP Account for Money or Skins LoL CsGo . Promotion for CsGo skins within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crossfire Eu VIP Account for Money or Skins LoL CsGo . Promotion for CsGo skins

Crossfire Eu Vip account with M4A1S Iron Beast , Desert Eagle Born Beast and Kukri Beast( Vip weapons that cost together 270/280€ ).
If u want this acc with Id , Pw , email ; You can buy it with Paysafe card with a price of the 70/65 percent of the normal price . So u need only €200 to buy it and if u can give me other like skins of LoL and CS GO we will talk about like 150 + skin . IF U HAVE CS GO : I can give u the acc only for a Awp or Third weapon (knifes) skin that cost just from +100€. Or u can just do a normal trade with skins that u have. If u arte insterested of this acc , Add Whatsapp/Wechat with my Phone N 3349587199 or Facebook Ham Burger (an immane of fire) and we can talk about everything , price costs skins trades.
Old 12/24/2016, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

send me your f.b account
Old 05/18/2017, 06:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to buy it.

Bro i only can give you an 10€ PSC and Steam with an CSGO Acc
Old 05/19/2017, 14:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hahahahahahahhahah
Ima give you 30 bucks for 3 vips,be realistic dude like if u spend 100 for a vip the acc wont be worth 70 percent of that vip it doesnt work that way lol
Old 11/19/2019, 13:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can buy the account via paypal,can you send me your fb or discord?