Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Accounts for europeans :) (2010-2009 made year)

Discussion on NA Accounts for europeans :) (2010-2009 made year) within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Talking NA Accounts for europeans :) (2010-2009 made year)

i want to sell my accounts ( creation year 2009-2013)

Full information

(2009) 4 ribbons seargent :

(2013) 6 ribbons staff sgt. :

(2011) 3 ribbons private :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2010 Boy Next Year
02/07/2012 - Movies & Series - 5 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNdC9hlW65c Was haltet ihr davon ? ^^ Ich selbst Frage mich was für Pro Editer da dran waren um sowas zu machen ^^ Editiert ist es natürlich sau gut <3
EVE Online: 2009 Game of the Year (MMORPG.com)
10/26/2011 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
Yesterday, MMORPG.com editors and staffs chose their 2009 Game of the Year award. They chose Eve Online out the five games nominated for this award. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=36683&stc=1&d=1263358169 The 2009 Game of the Year Nominees: Aion EVE Online Lord of the Rings Online
Shaiya update (7/8/2009) made my GG bypass stop workin
07/09/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
I downloaded the Game.rar that Jewbacca made, so i could bypass GG. (i'm running windows 7 which isnt compatible with GG). Yesterday, with the routine maintenance they added a patch, and now my bypass GG, isnt working, it's calling up GG again. so i tried re downloading the Game.rar, that didnt work. i tried a couple of other things too, but its still not working. I got it so the client started then i log in, but when i choose my server it says that the client version doesnt match. So...
2moons accounts for europeans!!
12/10/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
lol.. i found a guy who gives free accounts..(free atm) i think he won't do it for long. maby just cuz he gets those acclaim points ^^ just send and e-mail to [email protected] with subject "acclaim" and he will send u the account infos in couple of dayz :D infos are made to ur e-mail address.. include the username and password u want in the e-mail. if the username is allready in use he will pick 1 for u.