Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] CF NA Cows (Accounts)

Discussion on [B] CF NA Cows (Accounts) within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Cool [B] CF NA Cows (Accounts)

Biete 3 Farmcows an (Accounts, kein Farmservice).
Alle sind mit Sicherheitsfrage+Antwort, Passwort, Login ID und
alles was dazu gehört.

Bei Interesse bei mir melden, ich erstell
dann eine Treasure.
Ich nehme nur eGold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S] Cows [B] acc´s
08/11/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich suche dringend jmd der mir 5Cows besorgen kann. Added mich bitte in Skype: emilmarufke Biete als Gegenleistung diese acc´s: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/crossfire-tradin g/1350123-cf-acc-mit-golden-m4-kriss-custom-3.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/crossfire-tradin g/1350095-cf-acc-mit-2golden-waffen.html
COWS!
12/15/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
The old server named COWS (im sure a lot of ppls remember it). Now is back after really long time,but it changed name in to AcidCO. Its PvP server,soon will be lvling server,a lot of good coders and stuffs r working on server to make it better. Well for ppls that wanna try the server out or was w8ing to server get online again,now is time to join. Home Page:New and better COWS!
cows
04/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a other server like cows warserver. cows was fun only its down 4 a while and i was wondering if u guys know if there was another server like cows 4 the 1 who dont now what cows is dunt talk here :rolleyes:
Help with COWS
03/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I need help with actually downloading the server itself. Everytime i click or type it www.cowarserver.com it brings me to some gay litte ZenCart crap. HELP!