Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PSC]- Buying only good accounts-[PSC]

Discussion on [PSC]- Buying only good accounts-[PSC] within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PSC]- Buying only good accounts-[PSC]

Skype addy: twinkie.doodle
Im looking for high ranks /w good guns. my max is 150pay safe card/ nagotiatable price depending on the account.
if you are a scammer please dont add me.
Old 08/23/2012, 01:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 2944/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,661
Skype Addet i have Good Accs.
Old 08/23/2012, 02:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiMKEEEY. View Post
Skype Addet i have Good Accs.
accepted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying fresh lvl 30 accounts (no elo) and also buying 1700-1900+ accounts NA Only
06/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Just like title says, the fresh 30 accounts have to have armor runes / mr runes / ad runes and armor pen runes atleast. thanks, i can use PP and also a MM ( prefer MM ) For the 1700-1900+ accounts msg me and we can work something out, i got money in hand so it'll be quick pay no waiting.
[Buying] EU West Acc / Good runes & good champions / high elo / PSC
01/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Good morning guys Im interested in buying a lol account in EU West server with good amount of runes and champions and an elo with at least 1600-1700 elo (also higher) We can discuss the price and if you have an account and willing to sell it I'm interested in buying it, You go first except you have a good Elitepvpers Account. I'll pay with paysafe card. Skype: 'tiranokevin' you can always pm me here :D
BUYING Guild wars factions keys! Also buying accounts!
03/03/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Buying GW factions keys! AND Buying GW accounts! ONLY paying in guild wars ectos/money/z-keys reply to this topic with account info. Pm me your prices.
Buying CO2 rb accounts-good equips 100+ Cinderella server
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
B> CO2 RB account 100+ s heres the requirements: Trojan: +3 sup or eli/sup club and +3 1 soc eli/sup (preferably super) blade and all elite/sup gears otherwise... must be at least +1 ( must be at least within 10 levels of the character) must have fixed fb and herc (preferably trojan-trojan) Water: elite/sup backsword 1 soc +2 ... and elite/sup +2 gears otherwise ( must be at least within 10 levels of the character)must be able to do stanima revive, fire,stigma and 3-fixed cure...