Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling or Trading Good ACCOUNTS!!!

Discussion on Selling or Trading Good ACCOUNTS!!! within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Selling or Trading Good ACCOUNTS!!!

hello everyone today im selling or trading all my accounts hope you like it.

Under this you will see all the info you need screenshot if you want more screenshot i can take screenshot for you or we can meet in game if you guys like too !!!!

Account 1
Name:lolmanden
Link:
Screenshot:
Gp:1550
Zp:668
Bp:0
Coupons:4
Character=gsg9

Account 2
Name:[L*]ST4R*
Link:
Screenshot:
Gp=1747
Zp=78
Coupon=5
Character=spop

PS:If we trade we will us A official MM!!! have a great night and answer fast
Old 08/16/2011, 06:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have an account maybe you will like, crossfire is down so i can't take screenie right now,
anyways,
33k Exp,
m4a1 custom,Xm8 Advanced,mk23 sokom,Awm,mp5 100+ days
Aug-C, Barreta , 27 days of +30% Experience,
Sprays and stuff for 100+ days.( i won 1 000 000 GP )

My other account has 170k Experience, Gatling gun permanent and Desert Eagle permanent,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling good 2nd rb accounts for 2x 5DB Code each
12/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, I'm selling 2nd reborn accounts with good rep at server, just for 32$ each but in codes becouse I really need them fast and my paypal got maxed. Account I got for sale: Trojan 130 Warrior 130 Archer 130 Ninja 130 Warrior 130 Fire 80 (fire got bless for month) both accounts r at Water server, and Im the only one owner of them, I also got registration mail which I add and full infos ofc. we do it 1 by 1, code, account, last code, I'm not a nerd I don't scam.
Selling my accounts (Good ones)
06/20/2009 - Archlord Trading - 22 Replies
Hello people. This is my first time posting in this section, not completely sure how it works here but I give it a shot. Me and my friends have played ArchLord(c) for quite some long time now and are intrested in making some money on the characters we've built up. I have characters in all the servers, of all classes and high leveled with really good gear. Maybe a 85 ele with full AAA +13 may intrested you? Or maybe my 89 sorc with 150kk and awesome gear? Or if you're not into that kind of...
Selling 2 steam accounts good deal's
11/30/2008 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Offer on how much you think is right. send me a PM for more information regarding contact. (msn only) First Account!!! Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Their price: $29.99 My price: $25.00