Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ATTENTION!!

Discussion on ATTENTION!! within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ATTENTION!!

Can anyone hir speak engLish?. And remove those spamming post here?..is there any active Guardian here? And Please post a Usefull hack!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2010, 05:51   #2

elite*gold: 26
You Wrong Section Or Leave A Message To Guardian
101% spam!!
Old 12/29/2010, 07:58   #3

#close
Old 12/29/2010, 10:02   #4

the question is ... would the guardian do a act against it?
Old 12/29/2010, 10:03   #5

Received Thanks: 2,024
a Guardian can only report this... you need a active moderator

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Attention..
09/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
Merong mga walang kwentang leecher dito sa Elites.... Meron ako nakita na SA GP... Naleech nanaman ung hack ni sir makie... Mahiya ka naman sa sarili mu.... Di ikaw gumawa la ka karapatan i post sa ibang website ung nakuha mu dito B0B0:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Attention please ..
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello dear epvp members :) Long time i been away due to new job and holidays :) I will go straight with the thread, I got lots of pms that someone is impersonating me using Skype name : lol_rko but the point is i don't use such skype name and i barely use skype at all So please take care of him he's scammer and always trust a forum pm My middleman thread only contains my msn and also my profile would be a stupidity of you to deal with that guy.
Attention..!!
07/06/2010 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Ninja Saga has activate their Anti-Cheat Program so be careful if you use your hacks.. if you get caught don't blame the people who post the hacks here ok? hope i help..
ATTENTION
09/06/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 12 Replies
HINDI pa nadedetected yung anti-RECOIL if detect plz ask me .. PRESSTHANKS:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down::handsdown::handsdown:
ATTENTION!!
07/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
This concerns to all CabalPH players out there. I have this problem in CabalRiderPH (all versions1.07/6/5/3). My AV detects a virus Malware name:VBS:Obfuscated-gen Malware type: Trojan Horse Do you also experience this problem? Is this the end of CabalRiderPH?