Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CF NA/EU/BR/PH/RU Multihack

Discussion on CF NA/EU/BR/PH/RU Multihack within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CFPRO LIGHT [UPDATE!] 9.09.2014

The new version can be found , please do not bump this thread.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/21/2014, 22:19   #2

Der hackt lässt sich nicht Aktivieren oder ich kann es nicht. ich glaub eher das erste. kannst du mal ein video machen oder sowas ,danke und liebe grüse.

I cant active the hack. can you make maybe an video or so , thanks
Old 07/21/2014, 22:40   #3

Same here, probably problem on a hoster's side, the best thing we can do is to wait. Sorry for inconvenience, it worked fine when I posted.

edit:
The hack is fully working, added weapon teleport and another features like fly hack, fast weapon switch etc. Enjoy.
Old 07/22/2014, 16:04   #4

Application Crash !
^^ Crossfire crashes .....

Dont Work !
Old 07/22/2014, 16:35   #5

Don't want to be rude, but I'm not going here to read words like not working bleh bleh... on WinXP/7 it's 100% working, just try again with administrator rights. You didn't even specified on which OS you are running and how much time you tried. With first try it's a very high chance that you will crash. I will also post screens / feature list a bit later when I'm done installing Win8 and figure out reason of crash on that OS, also planning log some actions to find out a reason why it crashes for some people. Can with 100% probability say it's not a requirements / missed stuff. I would also didn't expect fix too soon. Thanks for testing the tool nevertheless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 17:50   #6

Post proper virus scans, the attachment contains "PRO.rar" but you scanned "CFPRO.exe".
Add some screen-shots and another virus-scan link (e.g. Jotti's, VirTOTAL) because I don't believe this works.
Old 07/22/2014, 18:09   #7

Why I should post VT scan on a rar archive? I've added a scan for an .exe inside it, this is how it should be done, isn't it? Screens like I said will be added later, I'm changing stuff every day, so features in uploaded version can differ from the features on screens. I do realize why you do not believe this is working, haven't seen virus-free menu for a year. Will add jottiscan if it's so important.
Old 07/22/2014, 18:10   #8

Test with win7 64bit !
Try again again agin , its the same ^^
the Application crashes when i start crossfire , i have use it with admin rights , its same .
Old 07/22/2014, 18:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feige^1 View Post
Test with win7 64bit !
Try again again agin , its the same ^^
the Application crashes when i start crossfire , i have use it with admin rights , its same .
Well, there is not much things that I can do for you righ now. I can also say that I've posted this hack on another web site and for most people there it's running fine on 7/x64. Really it's not very nice when you spending a time on making the hack and it doesn't work for some, but I'm going to do my best, even installing Win8 on a separate partition. It's a pain in ***, I had to go in shop and buy some free DVD-RW disks, not by saying I have to install drivers/all needed soft. Not even a fact that I will find a bug.
Old 07/22/2014, 18:41   #10

why u write this ?
lol ?
I say Its Not WOrk !!!
When i Say is not work , then NOT WORK !
Test on win xp / win 7 .... same ! Application crashs ... i think its a MW or TR
Old 07/22/2014, 19:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feige^1 View Post
why u write this ?
lol ?
I say Its Not WOrk !!!
When i Say is not work , then NOT WORK !
Test on win xp / win 7 .... same ! Application crashs ... i think its a MW or TR
Super conclusion, perhaps second einstein is coming. You do using fapcf, don't you? It's just bunch of **** which steal my stuff and puting viruses in it. They also didn't respect anything beside themselfs. Why it should work if your PC is turned into one big scrapyard, I'm sick of the fact that people downloading everything which is possible to download, tons of trojans/stilers, and expecting that all software should work great for them. One big funny moment when I'm done this hack fully, there is no public cheat in the world will help you against cheaters which is using my cheat, after that we'll see how it's not working. That won't be fully ready tomorrow, but I'm working harder & every day.

As always, been always glad to talk with smart people.
-lucifer

// edit
Fixed problem with hosting, now shouln't have problems. Redownload the file in attachment.
Old 07/24/2014, 03:50   #12

This is still up-to-date, tested on NA/EU and worked fine there, probably the rest versions works fine aswell. Plz someone with language knowledge post this on BR/PH forums, there a lot of people needed the hack probably xD.
Old 07/24/2014, 10:52   #13

It works fine for me...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2014, 12:07   #14

Client fmc Crash , can help me?
Old 07/24/2014, 12:34   #15

Yo, when the hack says its activated and I launch crossfire when I come into crossfire I see no menu or anything, its just normal, what can be the problem or does the hack even work, add me on skype maybe we can figure it out. Skype: lillmarr3