Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IDEA HOW TO WORK CFPRO.DLL

Discussion on IDEA HOW TO WORK CFPRO.DLL within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking IDEA HOW TO WORK CFPRO.DLL

i have an idea how work that .............

1ST STEP DOWNLOAD...... CFPRO.DLL UNDETECTED......

2ND STEP OPEN IT W/WINRAR OR WINZIP

CONTROL PANEL..... INTERNET OPTION...... SECURITY....INTERNET SELECT HIGH

AFTER THAT [CLICK HERE TO START ACTIVATION] THEN SELECT AGAIN PUT IN

DEFAULT LEVEL THEN CLICK HERE IN THE INTERNET EXPLORER THEY APPEAR W8 UNTIL IT APPEAR ADZ SKIP..........

PASENSYA NA NOSEBLEED SA ENGLISH KUNG SINO MAN NAKAKA RELATE D2 PAKI EXPLAINE LANG ULIT SA KANILA NOSEBLLED KC AKO SA ENGLISH THIS WHAT I GOT IDEA SOME PROBLEM
Old 12/07/2012, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
not working.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
an idea i had,i think might work
12/29/2009 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
im using saweets hacker for VT 9dragons.(thx again saweet) and it has a nice teleport function.now i think that in the dungeons(cof,voh etc) the treasure is in a different room with no guards and u can get there normally only after u kill boss.BUT if u have the X\Y coordinates u can just go there(after u take care of nasty poison). im still at low level to go even to cof.but if any1 with higher level can try and see if this works(it might not work,maybe chests appear only after boss...
some idea for yall to try to work on
10/04/2007 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
do yall think it possable to change the color of the monster.. like as in lineage 2.. if some u play lineage 2 yall know when u can change the color of the glow on the weapon.. if u can do this and change all the monster into 1 color (it made look gay but it help with the bot) it will b ez to find a color code that will not mess u up..
good idea...but i dunno if it will work.
08/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
alright, this is just an idea and i dunno if its possible so please dont be like "omg!!! noob! stfu!!" haha, anyways. i hate pricing items so i was thinking maybe someone could make a item pricer thingy. heres how it might work. you could already put the character in market and by the first row of spots and it would scan all of the market spots to see how much is and then give you a list, like in a text document. then you could make comparisons and price it yourself. the prog would be able to...