Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire > CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TrollerCoaster's TriggerBot v2 ( build 9.1 )

Discussion on TrollerCoaster's TriggerBot v2 ( build 9.1 ) within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TrollerCoaster's TriggerBot v2 ( build 9.1 )

First I want to start off: I will probably NOT be making any hacks anymore due to the Pubs being released. I will maybe make hacks that contain features that are currently non-existent from the current pub hacks. If **** does release a VIP, I will spit you out the same features of the VIP for you for free ( Except for stuff like Aimbot and wallhacks, because I'm too noob for those ).

So you may have remembered this little program if you've seen or downloaded it before, but I will now revive and keep it up-to-date more.

TrollerCoaster's TriggerBot v2(v9.1)

A Triggerbot will shoot the enemy when you put cursor over enemy. Durp!

Change log(v1.7 to v2(v8 to v9.1)):
  • Increased over-all compatibility.
  • Provided multiple executables so you can test which one works on your computer.
  • Changed the clicker code a bit, not much of a difference.
  • Added an anti-spread code, which keeps all bullets inside your crosshair.
  • Changed necessary values to get it working with the latest CF versions.

This hack is known to be most compatible with x64 computers.

Screenshot(of hack):

Intelligent note: Press Start, so it starts the search of enemies in crosshair. Derp.

I honestly don't know how to show you a screen shot of TriggerBot usage in-game. And I am paranoid of getting banned from making a video(which I feel won't happen, but still....)

What I ask of you for using this hack:
If you do use the hack, please spit some intelligent feedback back to me bobo
Examples of bad feedback:

Examples of good feedback:

Be specific as possible if it's not working.

Readme:
Code:
Hi! This is a fully functioning triggerbot. It will shoot for you when you move your mouse over an enemy. Works with all weapons.

Instructions:
1. Execute & Load CrossFire fully
1a. Make sure Crossfire is running in 800x600 resolution, or I can garuntee you this will not work.
2. Launch TriggerBot, and let it inject. *3
3. Adjust TriggerBot settings to how you want. *1
4. Press "Start" on TriggerBot if you are comfortable with the settings.
5. It will now start searching for enemies in your crosshair. *2

*1 It is highly recommended to set a number above 40 in the numeric input box if you have a slow computer. The number 50 in the box will make the program click 20 times per second upon enemy detection. Three Round Burst uses a formula relating to the numeric input of milliseconds.

*2 Ctrl + Alt + N is required to shut down the TriggerBot

*3 If it can not find crossfire.exe, you may have to shut it down through task manager. Ctrl + Alt + N will work in most cases.

*4 You must have the attack/shoot button mapped to Left Mouse Button in order for this to work successfully.

TriggerBot v2(--v9.1--You are using this one--):
*Improved Injection Method
*Removed freeze button
*F2 to freeze(? working ?)
*Increased compatibility
*Added 3 round burst feature(does not work with all guns)
*Ability to adjust cooldown(in milliseconds) between shots.
*Multiple versions for x86 and x64 computers.
*Made an "override spread" code which makes all the bullets land inside your crosshair [MOST OF THE TIME].
*Over-rided Gamma settings, can now use any Gamma setting you want.

TriggerBot v2.1(--future--)
*Add a "delay" shoot. Should increase sniper accuracy.
*Add more compatibility(as always)
*Improve user-friendliness.
*Add support for resolutions higher than 800x600.

Notes:
*The snipers will sometimes shoot too soon as you move your mouse over the enemy. I plan to add a "delay" (adjustable) shoot to override this factor, and boost accuracy effects.

*This program is most compatible with x64, and may take a lot of work to get it working with the x86 computers. Number 1 solution is to run on the [SYSTEM] Administrator account.

*You may have to disable UAC for this to work. The only problem I've diagnosed is that you need both programs running on the same or higher level. So run as admin

Virus scans:

I was honestly surprise how clean the ZIP file was. You can scan the files yourself if you want bobo

Have fun with something you won't have to do anymore when an enemy is in your crosshairs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2011, 03:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
detected....