Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO gambling website (help)

Discussion on CSGO gambling website (help) within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO gambling website (help)

So at the moment I am creating a csgo gambling website. I am using FileZilla phpmyadmin and all that stuff used to make a website. Now what I have trouble with is how would one go with setting up a second game on the same website? As in how can I have for example dice and jackpot on the same website but in different sections of the site? Is there a simple code I can input? Also secondly does anybody have a free sweeper and/or dice script that they are willing to give out? Or are there any leaked ones out there? Help will be much appreciated. Thanks
Old 03/05/2017, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't use the Public gambling ****,

Learn many about Web development and then start with Gambling sites

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [WTB] CSGO GAMBLING WEBSITE
05/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am currently planning on opening my own csgo gambling website such as crimson .gg that has recently shut down. I don't know how to set up the scripts myself so i am willing to buy someone's scripts. Please leave down in the comments your prices and scripts available. thank you
FS/ Established csgo gambling website
03/22/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Site Features: -4 Jackpots -Coinflip -Raffle System -Coupon system -A browser inventory so players can have there skins uploaded on the website and be able to play pots at anytime. Control Panel: The control panel allows you to control almost everything in the website including transferring skins from different accounts. It allows you to set up the raffles manually and change the timers on the jack pot and the duration of the giveaway. Control panel will also keep the skins earned by...
[Buying] CSGO Gambling website
01/07/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: live:Gabvic529_1 Looking to buy a website that has bots ready, coin flip, and pots.
[Selling] CSGO Gambling Website {Script + bot + DB]
12/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome I sell a csgo Gambling Website with a Script + Bot + DB The bot is written in Js and for the website you need a hoster like hostgator.com for the DB. :) here the demo csgoluckywin.com :)
[Buying] CSGO Gambling Website
10/17/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone to create a CSGO Gambling Website. im the owner of www.elorift.com contact me on skype: eitanbaider2