Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammed by YouTuber

Discussion on Scammed by YouTuber within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Scammed by YouTuber

Edit: I'm scammed by YouTubers guy by Name (Nervozni Igrac) he is from Serbia. he make this Video (
) and it Video is giveaway Steam Wallet code of 50$+20$, two codes for 1st Winner but here is it how it works if u Donate 1 case of cs:go u will get 1 ticket more ticket u have more chance to win it also u can donate and skins.
I was interested in this and I add him on steam and ask how much ticket I will get for 10€, he says 50 ticket. and I agreed to it, I give to him (AK-47 Vulcan BS) after 11min I decided to donate more to get more Tickets and I give to him (AWP BOOM MW) it is 16-17€ and he says no worries you are enrolled nice and I say I really want to win it and he says that 90% I will win it (becuse other ppl didnt donate skins only cases) and I say okay thats cool I say if needed I can add more skins to get more ticket... and after a couple hour I donate and (M4A1-S Guardian FN) it is 8-9€
and again he says no worries you are enrolled nice +40 Ticket for Guardian. and there it ends, the winner will be chosen is next Video by random.org. and here it video comes (
) and I'm so happy to see it, I watched carefully to see my Nick name it was (✶Battledoom✶) and I didnt see it he didnt put me in that list? why thats my question I ask him by Steam is that me First Winner he says No that is One old man I speaking with him on skype now I ask him why me not on the list he didnt answer on it.
So Please it is not about Skins what i lost it is about scamming ppl it is not nice! (Here is SS of my Trade history ) and here is his Steam profile () if u can to report him for Scamming, I would appreciate it
Old 05/23/2015, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
Scammer accusations aren't permitted here.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
scammed