Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Boosting

Discussion on CS:GO Boosting within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Boosting

We are offering Counter-Strike: Global Offensive match making rank boosting, or rank packs boosting.
This service is 100% safe so nothing to worry about.
please remember NEVER give anyone your account information even if they appear to be valve... we will never ask you for your account information at any point.

Pricing:
1 session of boosting (generally 2-4) hours = 15$ - times will be setup for your convenience so your available for at least 2+ hours of gaming, and at least 4-5 game WINS.
------------------------------------------------------------
Boosting ranks: Global Elite = 55$ - boost to global elite, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Supreme master 1st class = 40$ - Supreme master 1st, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Legendary eagle master = 30$ - boost to Legendary Eagle Master, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Legendary Eagle = 15$ - boost to Legendary Eagle, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.

For any lower ranks please contact me on prices.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lessons are also available - You get to play with me in matchmaking. I'll teach you the basics and advanced things good players need to know. = 35$ session lasts 3 hours. ( we will win a lot of games )

For any information, purchase, or scheduling please leave a post here in the thread, private message me here, or contact me below

E-Mail:
FB:

Payment is thru PayPal and is paid forward, when we see the payment we will right away try to be in contact with you and give you the paid service you bought.
We can and will play worldwide - US, Europe, Australia - You name it and we will be there.
Old 01/12/2014, 16:48   #2

Hey man do you need a vouche?
and i cant found you in skype
Old 01/12/2014, 17:13   #3

Yeah, would be nice..
Weird, try the same as email or give me urs
Old 01/12/2014, 17:56   #4

yea wait i pn you
Old 01/12/2014, 18:51   #5