Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS 1.6 Server download models?

Discussion on CS 1.6 Server download models? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS 1.6 Server download models?

Hey
How can I do that with a particular model and download the player when connecting to the server?
or something like that

Sorry google translate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4 3D Models And Private Server
09/03/2013 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I wanted to do some plushies dolls of Alice and lilith so i would like to have the 3D models of them. Is it possible to have them ? And i see there are people creating servers ? can someone link me the files and the guide for it ? Thanks
WoW Models in Flyff Models "umwandeln"?
08/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Leute habe eine Frage und zwar, ob ich die WoW Models irgendwie in Flyff Models umwandeln kann, und sie so im Beast einsetzen kann? Würde das gehn und wenn ja, wie? Mfg:handsdown:
Audition Necro Download& China Server Download
06/24/2011 - Tutorials - 5 Replies
Hey,ich erklär mal wie mann Audition Necro & Den China Server Downloadet: Also kommen wir zu Audition Necro ;) Anmelden: Runterladen: Probleme beim Patchen hier : http://necro-au2.com:81/patch/025.rar _________________________________________________ _____ tipp: Holt euch Megamanager. _________________________________________________ ______ Dear Community,