Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need your csgo account to redeem gift card

Discussion on need your csgo account to redeem gift card within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need your csgo account to redeem gift card

Hi!

I have several 50$ steam gift cards. I will log in to your steam csgo account and redeem 50$ gift card. Then I will buy csgo skin from steam market worth 40$ for me. Whats left (10$) will be yours to keep.

btw. I will not give you my gift card so you can redeem it for me. I want to log in to your account and redeem it my self. If you are not ok with that, don't contact me. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Redeem Code
02/06/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hello after i redeemed my code nothing happens how to know what i received or what happened with it? or what should i do after i redeem it?
[NEW]Redeem Code[NEW]
01/27/2012 - CrossFire - 65 Replies
^This ->NWDGEF6GZG Danke an TaZzy -> RMZ5QPWW Neuer Code Danke an Cont0L Hier Eingeben http://crossfire.z8games.com/redeem2.aspx
WTB Redeem Code
07/05/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
First i would like to inform everyone else, don't spam/steal this thread, make own threads. Thank you! I'm looking for one Redeem code, for 2 free speedboost content puchase. I'm willing to pay 10$ for the code via PayPal. Urgent! Send me a private message here and i'll make the purchase right away! ~