Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Gold Nova Accounts for free

Discussion on Boosting Gold Nova Accounts for free within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Gold Nova Accounts for free

Hey,

I'm GE on my main but my reallife friends are in GN (SEM - GNM).
All my smurfs (5) are at least on LE now and I don't want to get new ones.
I would ask you in steam if I could use your acc, then I would login and go offline immediately.

You get a win on your acc from time to time and I get access to an account with a lower rank.

Add me on Skype: nosilverhell
Or PN me your Steam.
Old 02/04/2017, 15:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
=>

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSGO Boosting for free : Silver to Gold Nova or maybe even above
05/29/2016 - Freebies - 0 Replies
What's good in the hood :bandit: Basically what the title says, I'm trying to find some silver accounts (the lower the rank is, the better) to play on with some friends for fun, obviously they would get boosted up in ranks in the process (we are MGE/DMG) . We are not cheating, wanted to point that out (feels obvious but apparently in CSGO community boosters often cheat, sad) . Yea, so there's that. Anyone interested feel free to message me on skype - bonaqua44 cheers
Kostenloses Boosting CSgo Accounts von silber zur gold nova
11/05/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich such silber accounts zum hochpushen "kostenfrei" wenn ihr interrese habt schreibt mich in steam an https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119806439 6259/
[Selling] Free boosting for gold 5-4 accounts
07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello , i've got a duoq job so i need a gold account which has more than 40-50 champs , ill boost it for free. Prefer gold 5 with shitty mmr. xd Hit me on skype
Boosting Silver-Gold Nova accounts for free!
05/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I'm boosting accounts for positive TBM I'm currently playing as a SMFC, im currently doing this because of my high ping. If you are interested contact me trough Skype: Tawnder