Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying CS:GO Skins & Knives | 60-65% | BTC/PP | Buying even cheap skins!

Discussion on Buying CS:GO Skins & Knives | 60-65% | BTC/PP | Buying even cheap skins! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying CS:GO Skins & Knives | 60-65% | BTC/PP | Buying even cheap skins!

Hello,

Looking to buy all skins and knives.
Especially if you have cheap skins or cheap knives you want to sell - i am your guy.

Minimum skin price: $40

Payment Methods: BTC and PayPal

Rates:
60-63% up to 65% for high tier items when paying with BTC (varies on different skins)
65% when paying with PayPal

If you are not comfortable going first I will gladly use Middleman.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] buying knives & skins at 75-90 % of the market price.
05/06/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
| More information in my steam profile! | △ Hello everyone! I`m buying knives & skins at 75-90 % of the market price. △ Currency : $ / € / £ /. _________________________________________________ ________________________ Below are reasons why you can do business with me. Steam Level 100 (at the moment ) I can show you a lot of documents with my balance and transaction history. CS:GOLounge Donator. Enough reputation on CS:GO Lounge - 70+ 32 Games in steam.
[Buying] Buying everything ! Skins/knives/keys the lot.
01/29/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, Kunta here. I'm looking to get my new cs:go account loaded to do some betting, currently have $800 spending limit on all these items so hit me up with what you have. Will take $0.01 skins to $600 skins. Really have no limit other then my $800 cap. Any skins. any keys, any knives. Will send the money first due to my poor TBM, although it will take 3-5 days to clear on your end, if you expect me to wait the 3-5 days after payment don't bother trading with me. That's my only...
[Trading] BUYING CSGO SKINS/KNIVES WITH KEYS 80-87%
08/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Any items from 20-500$. Just offer here fellas
[Buying] Buying any knives and the skins below.
07/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
awp man o war mw/fn ak case hardened ft m4a1-s guardian fn and ANY KNIFE for a good price
Buying skins and knives!
03/27/2014 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to buy either an m9 bayonet or karambit. You may offer others. The skins that I am buying are the following. AK: Case Hardened, Redline, Red/Black/Blue Laminate, Fire Serpent M4A4: Zirka, Radiation Hazard, Asiimov AWP: Redline, Boom, Graphite, Asiimov, Electric Hive, Lightning Strike I am overpaying 2x-3x the original amount! (I can trade but not use the market which is why I am overpaying). If you have any other offers, add me on skype. My skype is ninja92811.