Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying CS:GO KEYS at 1.95-2.12$ per key, Skins for 60-73$ market value

Discussion on Buying CS:GO KEYS at 1.95-2.12$ per key, Skins for 60-73$ market value within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying CS:GO KEYS at 1.95-2.20$ per key, Skins for 60-73$ market value

Our skin cash out site is ready now. sell your skins to real money in a few minutes on

I buy CSGO keys for $2.05-2.20 - Please double check the price with me
I buy CSGO bulk skins for 60-73% of the market price.
I buy CSGO high value knives for 65% of the market price
I buy CSGO AK47,AWP for 73% of the market price

Please note, we do not answer customer service related questions here. For any questions related to your gamerall purchases please use live chat at gamerall.com

To verify that you are dealing with our real supply account you can check about it on our supply page http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198267690795

Payment options: Paypal (preferable), BTC, Western Union, Skrill, WMZ
We are also looking for Dota2 suppliers

Sell your skins/keys quick and safe
1. Send me a friend request and leave in description what you are going to supply.
2. Please set your steam profile and inventory to public so I can quickly check the skins.
3. In case I do not reply, please add me on Skype: "live:gamerall_4". Please double check you are not talking to an impersonator(impersonator:live.gamerall_4).
4. To verify that you are dealing with our real supply account. you can check about it on our supply page.

Thanks for checking profile and looking forward to make great deals!

online and buying, need 1000 csgo key
Old 03/07/2017, 17:46   #2

Online and buying, can pay with WU, paypal, skrill, btc and bank transfer.
Old 05/23/2017, 19:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerall View Post
Online and buying, can pay with WU, paypal, skrill, btc and bank transfer.
i can offer 10 gamma keys and a desolate space ft for 27€ Paypal famly n friends. ( 2 € ea key 8€ for the 11 $ desolate = 27€)

if interested pm me,but as you have even less tbm reps as i have,you would have to go first.

EDIT ; 8 for the Desolate space.
Old 07/01/2017, 20:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,784
Insert a backlink to elitepvpers.
Closed Thread

Tags
buying csgo skin and key