Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELASE]STEAM TRADING SYSTEM!!!

Discussion on [RELASE]STEAM TRADING SYSTEM!!! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

HERE IS MY NEW TRADING SYSTEM , WITH THIS METHOD YOU DONT NEED A MIDDLEMAN AND YOU CANT SCAM!
DOWNLOAND AND CHECK IT

ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:EPVP.SLAYER
VT:

Tags
csgo 1000+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/11/2016 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
HERE IS MY NEW TRADING SYSTEM , WITH THIS METHOD YOU DONT NEED A MIDDLEMAN AND YOU CANT SCAM! DOWNLOAND AND CHECK IT :) http://www.filedropper.com/steamtrading ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:EPVP.SLAYER VT:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f52dcf898c8 9daeabbfa0f4eabda837c1a3b4fb85d674800c32c14fc55518 1c1/analysis/1481450503/
[RELASE]Our Players System
11/09/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Hello epvp ! Our Members System Is Here ! our_members.lua quest our_members begin state start begin when 20468.chat."Write On Out Web" with game.get_event_flag(""..pc.get_name()..& quot;yazdi") == 0 begin say_title("Our Players") say("")
[RELASE]Tugyis Table System - Untested
11/09/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
Arkadaşlar almanca konuşmayı bilmiyorum fakat ben bu forumdan çok faydalandığım için türk forumlarında paylaşmadan önce yaptığım bu sistemi sizle paylaşmak istedim. Tugyis Tabelası Sistemi tugyis.quest --]-- quest tugyis begin state start begin when 20095.chat."Tugyis Tabelası" with game.get_event_flag("toplaa") == 1 begin say_title("Servis 1:") say_title("")
[Relase]Info System
02/15/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies
Hallo ich mall an einem Info systeam gebastelt, Die Status.ini auf server hochladen. Status=1 /Loding..... /Patch Vorgang wird gestartet Status=2 /Patch Server Offline
[Relase] Anti-bot system ( As Qonquer had it )
10/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 41 Replies
Wazzup homies? I was bored today and decided to quickly get something ,and the only thing in my mind was the anti-bot-level system Qonquer has. If anyone wonder,here is how it's working: * Each 15 minutes,it brings up an NPC chat and ask you an question with some options. If you answer wrong,you get disconnected, if you wont answer within 20 seconds, you get disconnected. So,theres no way to get away!:D Also, there are alot of privateservers that are not yet public, so I simply made a...