Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring CS:GO boosters.

Discussion on Hiring CS:GO boosters. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring CS:GO boosters.

We just launched a new website () and we are in need of boosters, apply here if interested:
Old 12/06/2016, 18:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the link doesn't work , i'm GE I want to boost I have nothing to do . say me if you need any help
Old 12/07/2016, 06:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Links wrong. Should be

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring Overwatch Boosters - In need of Australian, NA , PS4 and Xbox boosters mainly.
12/02/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
We just launched a new website (proboosting.net) and we are in need of boosters, apply here if interested: Job Application
[Hiring] [EU] LoLRankedBoost is Hiring EUW + EUNE Boosters
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Ranked Boost is hiring new boosters for EUW + EUNE Servers to gear up for next season. Many slots open. The more the merrier! Requirement: -Boosters must be at least Diamond 3 -Prefered main roles : Jungle, Mid and Top. However, exceptions can be made! -Boosters must send proof of skills of their current rank: - PM through forum
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[Buying] Hiring NA and OCE boosters
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Accountwarehouse is currently hiring for a few booster positions for the OCE and NA regions We offer an 80% payout for the OCE region so these positions will not be open for long. For the NA region we are currently only looking for boosters capable of challenger boosting which we offer 80% on as well. You must be a very skilled player to be a booster for us as well as be above the age of 18 with a verified Paypal account in your name. If you are interested in being a booster for us please...
Hiring Boosters - NA/EU
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
STANDBY: TESTING CURRENT APPLICATIONS Since i started Dignified Boosting, i've gained a lot of vouch games and orders instantly. but anyways Hello there im Andreas "j0e" Doktor and im an Elo Boosting Manager, aka the chief of Dignified Boosting. We do have some requirements. Any Diamond / Challenger player need to be able to provide a proof of the current league they are placed in, by logging into their account and be able show it. You should be able to push a boost atleast 1...