Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 CoC Accounts » CS GO Account

Discussion on 2 CoC Accounts » CS GO Account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 CoC Accounts » CS GO Account

Hello! I'm interested in buying an CS GO account or key or whatever, and I'm offering 2 Clash of Clans accounts(The first one is lvl 79 with TH 8 and it has almost everything fully upgraded and the second account it's lvl 72 TH 8 with decent upgrades).
Contact me via skype: scurtgaby , where we can discuss all the details.Thank you!
Old 11/15/2016, 00:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
Got a CS:GO account. Whats ur device?? iOS? or Android?
Old 11/17/2016, 17:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Android

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GTA V Accounts (2 Rockstar Accounts and 1 Steam Account Clean + DLC GTA V)
04/18/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Accounts : 2 Rockstar accounts and 1 Steam account with GTA V + DLC Each account is 27 Euros on Paypal Skype : Ptheheist We will use a middleman or you go first After payment you will recieve the rockstar account or if you buy the steam account you will recieve the account + original email from steam
[Trading] Origin Games,Eudemons Account,LOL Accounts,Alldebrid Accounts with GW2 Key
12/19/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I have got Battlefield 4,Titanfall,Sims 4 and more games,128 Level Eudemons Newyork Account,LOL EUW 30 and 27 Level Unranked Accounts and 30 Level Silver 4 TR Account,30+ Alldebrid Accounts (1-6 Months). If you want trade your GW2 EU Key with me, please offer me what you want
Suche CF EU Account Biete 2 CF Accounts + 2 Steam Accounts
07/11/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Rank ist egal umso höher umso besser, Waffen müssen vorhanden sein: M4A1 Aug AK AWM Deagle/Anconda insgesamt 4x Rest ist egal. Gebe alles was in diesem thread steht:
STEAM SHOP ::3 ACCOUNTS:: 10€ a ACCOUNT::IMMER NEUE ACCOUNTS
01/24/2011 - Steam Trading - 14 Replies
Wilkommen in meinem Steam Shop, Handel: Ich werde ausschließlich nur mit Middlesmann Handeln. Es werden KEINE Scammer aktzeptiert! Was gesucht wird: Ich suche nur Paysavecards. E*Gold geht auch aber die preise vom E*Gold sind teurer.